Sign in to follow this  
Sylverthorne

Studio Foglio Presents: Girl Genius: the Incorruptable Library (GN)

And now, for something completely different.

Yes, yes. I know. Not miniatures. But! Shiny! Art! With.. with .. with stuff. *Sage nod*

The book part usually gets shipped with efficiency; medals and patches and things seem to depend on the efficiency of the crafter making them, but communication is good and things generally show up. I haven't grabbed hardbacks; I've been happy with the soft covers.

• Like 3

I was just looking at this earlier.  I was gifted with two hardcovers at Christmas (volume 1 & 2 of the "new beginning") so now I feel sort of obligated to buy the hardcovers as they come out...  (Before I was a photon-only person because they've got a lot of older volumes.)  

• Like 1

Tempting. I've been a big fan of Phil Foglios ever since his The Dragon mag days. Even met him once down in Seattle many years ago.

I read a book a few years ago based on these characters but it wasn't a graphic novel. I'm not a big graphic novel reader but still... This would be cool to have.

I dunno. Will have to wait and think on it.

They were at a Barnes and Noble for a book signing .. last.. year? For the novel version of the series. We got our copies signed. ^^;

It was fun. And kind of dangerous, 'cause .. well. Bookstore.

It never seems to take much to suck me into some things; and having it all available as a webcomic  is just.. icing.

Without the shiny cover art. But still. Icing!

I'm in, need to keep the collection going. These are fabulous. If you want you can even read the story first since they publish it several times a week on their website. It's nice to have it all in one place.

• Like 1

One of my favorite on going series.  been a fan of the photon version forever, and of Phil's work in general.  The opportunity to pick up the entire set and have it to read at leisure without waiting for the web to decide I want to read the next page is very tempting ::):

I think it was during their first Kickstarter that I picked up the photon version of their back catalog.  Super affordable way to get a large amount of content and support the artists.  My daughters like to read it on our color Nook.  

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/originalmagicart/foglio-portfolio?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Hello, and welcome to the Foglio Portfolio!
      Kaja and Phil Foglio have illustrated 117 cards for Magic: The Gathering, with their first image included in Magic's very first expansion, Arabian Nights.  Here are all of the cards they've illustrated for the game.
      After being away from the game for many years, the Foglios are back to offer officially licensed Playmats and Prints of their most famous and popular Magic artwork.
      The Foglio Portfolio offers you a once in a lifetime opportunity to bring your favorite Foglio art to your gaming table.
      Each Playmat has the following features:
      Premium Stitched Edge - A brand new offering from UltraPro, each mat will have high quality stitching around every edge, ensuring that your Playmat will last a very long time. Limited Edition - We will never be reprinting any of these Playmats with a stitched edge, ever again.  This is your only opportunity, ever, to get this artwork on a stitched playmat. (Playmats are printed in units of 50, so we'll print to demand, but no more than the closest unit of 50.) Signed by the Artist - Phil and Kaja will be hand signing each and every playmat. Minimal Logos - We've worked with UltraPro and Wizards of the Coast to minimize the impact of their logos as much as we possibly can. If you don't see your favorite piece of Foglio art in the options above, don't fret!  Additional Playmats will be unlocked through Stretch Goals.  
      If we meet all of our initial Stretch Goals, Backers will be able to vote for additional designs.  The design with the most votes will be added to the project.
    • By kodiakbear
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dwarvenforge/caverns-deep-by-dwarven-forge-handcrafted-game-ter/description

If anybody here loves cavern terrain and missed DF's first cavern KS KS2, this spring/summer around June DF will have KS6. The theme of KS6 will be Return to the Caverns and should be great fun for those who took part in KS2 or those who are new to DF.

DF had this to say and showed the below teaser pics

We're doing for Caverns what Dungeon of Doom did for Dungeons. A whole new batch of fun pieces to enhance your existing collection, but also completely stand-alone.

Some of the key features:
      New Core Shapes (diagonal wall, convex curves, 1" pieces, etc)
      Passages
      Elevation (with stuff that's impossible on graph paper...)
      Negative Space pieces (and new Terrain Trays)
      Flashy Pieces (Magnets & LEDs)
      Large pieces (4x4 and larger)

• By Knight of the Dinner Table
      This looks like a very interesting board game with lots of new, fresh ideas and cool artwork (and nice minis - there is even a pledge level for just the minis: around 15 of them for $20 plus shipping):

About this project

It's a harsh but lucrative business being a mercenary out on the edge of civilization. You must explore the harsh wilderness and engage in deep tactical combat, where the decisions you make have an impact not only on your own character, but also the world around you.

Gloomhaven is cooperative game of card-driven combat set in a persistent fantasy campaign which will change and grow as you play the game.
      There is always more to unlock and explore in the world of Gloomhaven.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1350948450/gloomhaven/description
    • By Knight of the Dinner Table
      If you missed the first Gloomhaven Kickstarter (and retail sold out quickly) here is your chance. I backed that game the first time around and could not be happier with the results. Warning ... that box is heavy ...

• By Serpine
      Two new sets of crazy Christmas battle miniatures...
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1184398968/war-in-christmas-village-sequels-tabletop-gaming-m/comments

His previous project is in the process of shipping (got all of mine today).
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)