Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      Here's my final batch of new painted figures.
      Bones Giant Centipedes.  A staple encounter for low-level adventurers.
      Still inspired by Reign of Winter.  Sadly, Mr. Red got into the snow of Mr. Blue's base!
      Enjoy.
      C&C Welcome.

• By Darcstaar
      Also to go along with our Reign of Winter campaign.
      This is the BONES Winter Wolf.
      I had the most fun with the eyes.
      Some of the pics came out a little dark, despite 3 lights.
      It must be a camera thing...

C&C Welcome.

• By Flaming Tiki
      Sneak peak at my "next" project. Custom base that I've been playing with (one of two). I made this from an old medicine jar, dollhouse crown molding (cast into a flexible piece), some strip styrene, balsafoam, smooth cast 300, alumalite quickset, and an old ring. I think that's it. Oh, and some Magic-Sculpt (two part clay) and let's not forget the tree bark. Still some clean up to do and more Magic-Sculpt/sculpting to bring the top (ground) piece together with the mountain.

• By Flaming Tiki
      Reaper Bones, Bobby Jackson sculpt. She was an uphill for me. Pretty happy with the end result, that being all that I learned with this mini.
       Thanks for stopping in.
                                      Joe   
    • By Flaming Tiki
      Here we have a blind bag Marvel 500 figure, series 8 Red Guardian. Why? Mostly just because. Impulse purchase, never seen them before, curiosity driven I suppose. Sure, but why paint it? As it turns out this fig has been a great exercise (thus far) in blending that I am in most need of. Also I have been enjoying the process of basing. Something that I am finding every bit as enjoyable as the figure painting.
        At this point I based and initial shaded/highlighted the blue with an airbrush. I used some liquid masking, won't do that again. Tough to remove. Luckily the blue paint withstood the shower and gentle toothbrush scrub that I had to resort to. The lower face area has gotten a little attention. The blues have been getting highlight brush blends. The red and white are still in the basecoat stages. More to come.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 2 Anonymous, 64 Guests (See full list)