Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
This is just straight up sad from every angle.
The reason it gets my attention is that many of us have visited this location. This happened on the parking lot attached to the venue ReaperCon used two years running.
It may have spilled out of a high-school party held in that same event Center. (That tidbit was in the TV news this evening.)
(Btw, The URL title/headline was not as accurate as it could have been but I guess that is an artifact of early less than accurate reporting. Woman is not so accurate: Amya Alane Batie was just 16.)
So, there's a few months of un-posted minis from the end of 2017. I'm going to do my best to include them here.
WizKids Beholder & Treasure Piles (see terrain) November 2017
Squog Warriors 77268
Silver Dragon 77329
Giant Scorpion 77337
Lizard warrior 77050
Lizard Man 77155
Lizard Man 77426
Lizard Man 77154
Lizard Man 77425
Bones Large Elementals
(Large Elemental Earth 77185
Large Elemental Water 77311
Large Elemental Fire 77082)
(Goblin Warriors 77444
Goblin Skirmishers 77445
Ogre Chieftain 77566
Ogre Matriach 77568
Goblin Standard & Musicians 77567
Kickstart Sophie 77491
pathfinder Goblin 89003
Goblin Command 77349
Everything else has been accounted for in my index (see signature for link) but I'll do a quick list with links of JAN-JUL when I have more time.
Welcome to Getting to Know you, September 2018 Edition.
Here are the roolz, copied directly from @Crowley's post from last month
1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and take my place...
2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
3. Questions are going to be posted between 6AM and 8AM EST
4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me.
5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
7. Weekend questions may take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.
The most important thing is to have fun! In fact, its now mandatory
Who's Online 30 Members, 2 Anonymous, 133 Guests (See full list)
- Green Eyed Monster
- Carnacki the Ghost Finder
- Chris Palmer
- Painting Dog