Sign in to follow this  
Arc 724

Rothmartyn of the DarkWold by RBG

I like it!

The green blade really took on a bit of a crystalline quality.  I'm guessing you didn't intend that, but it came out well nevertheless.

I think the freehand on the cloak is great.  The brightness change is noticeable at the arm, which does sell the texture.

Nicely done.

• Like 1

It was a joy watching the little Rogue evolve, AND it is WONDERFUL seeing him finished so SPLENDIDLY. He is a BEAUTIFULLY painted & based creation.

The pattern on the cloak is inspired & inspiring. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

On 7/3/2017 at 2:51 PM, Darcstaar said:

I like it!

The green blade really took on a bit of a crystalline quality.  I'm guessing you didn't intend that, but it came out well nevertheless.

I think the freehand on the cloak is great.  The brightness change is noticeable at the arm, which does sell the texture.

Nicely done.

haha, you're right it was not my intent but I am very happy with it. Thanks Darcstaar. ::): 

On 7/3/2017 at 2:53 PM, hdclearman said:

Very cool

Thanks

On 7/3/2017 at 4:50 PM, malefactus said:

It was a joy watching the little Rogue evolve, AND it is WONDERFUL seeing him finished so SPLENDIDLY. He is a BEAUTIFULLY painted & based creation.

The pattern on the cloak is inspired & inspiring. VERY WELL DONE!

Wow, thanks Malefactus! 

On 7/4/2017 at 0:24 AM, Tjrez said:

nice job

TY

On 7/4/2017 at 8:29 AM, KruleBear said:

Cool. Love the RBG minis and you gave him a cool cloak pattern. 

Thanks, RBG is one of my favorite. I really like his more realistic proportions.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Flaming Tiki said:

Very well done. The purple/green combo plays off each other very well.

Thanks! I liked it as well.

20 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

Super!

Great colours!

THX! The purple was actually inspired by a fortune cookie. If you look at the WIP linked up there you can see it. I taped it to my grip. hahah.

Edited by Arc 724
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      From Bones 1, Nor'Okk the Ettin

...maybe I should get me a turntable and start making 360 videos instead...

50mm base

77103 Nor'Okk the Ettin
      Reaper Miniatures 2012
      from the Bones 1 kickstarter, "Mind Your Manors" add-on
      Sculpted by Tre Manor
      Bones classic (The orginial soft bendy material)
      50mm base

• By Neptune1999
      Matthias the Twisted was insanely fun to paint, he's definitely  one of my favorite undead models, and one of Bobby Jackson's more eerie characters. 
      Despite it being the bane to Castlevania fans everywhere, i took inspiration for the hunter from Simon off of the cover of the Castlevania 2 box art. What a game haha. Sorry for the pictures being a bit blurry, but C&C is surely appreciated. 

• By Metalchaos
      Promised thing, thing due. Here are pictures of my Gnoll hunting party. All of them are Reaper Miniatures Gnolls, painted with Reaper Master Series Paints. I added the archer's bowstring and converted two models (see last picture).
      I will now work on a display base for them. I've found an inspiring picture of a dusky sunset in the desert for the background.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are pictures of my latest Gnoll, a converted Toghra the Gnoll Leader. The upper part is from 77235, Toghra the Gnoll Leader sculpted by Jason Wiebe. The lower part of the mini is 77236, Bloodmane Gnoll Warrior sculpted by Tre Manor. The spear head is the blade of 02757, Gastaroth the Vampire sculpted by Werner Klocke and the staff is from 14056 Weapon Pack 1 sculpted by Tim Kaufman. Here's the link to the conversion WIP if you'd like more information.

• By Adrift
      Ten of the 23 minis I’ve painted since my post in March. 

Monsters = tabletop
      Humanoids = above tabletop

Sinisthreax (14634) is an ultra-complicated sculpt. He’s a noctiny (5e kobold press) recurring villain in my dnd game. You’ll note one eye is normal along with that side of his face. 

Silas (03010) the human cleric I wanted to dingy up with blood spatter. I imagine his name is Bret and he does not appreciate being called a heal-bot. 

The Dragonborn (Wizkids), half-orc (red box games) and deep gnome (Bones) are all new players in my dnd game which has grown from 3 players to 7 in rapid order. 

Narbaz is a tiefling from Red Box Games and I like the OSL I got from below, but not from the staff. I really just got sick of it and called it done. 

• Who's Online   30 Members, 2 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)