I like it!

The green blade really took on a bit of a crystalline quality.  I'm guessing you didn't intend that, but it came out well nevertheless.

I think the freehand on the cloak is great.  The brightness change is noticeable at the arm, which does sell the texture.

Nicely done.

• Like 1

It was a joy watching the little Rogue evolve, AND it is WONDERFUL seeing him finished so SPLENDIDLY. He is a BEAUTIFULLY painted & based creation.

The pattern on the cloak is inspired & inspiring. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

On 7/3/2017 at 2:51 PM, Darcstaar said:

I like it!

The green blade really took on a bit of a crystalline quality.  I'm guessing you didn't intend that, but it came out well nevertheless.

I think the freehand on the cloak is great.  The brightness change is noticeable at the arm, which does sell the texture.

Nicely done.

haha, you're right it was not my intent but I am very happy with it. Thanks Darcstaar. ::): 

On 7/3/2017 at 2:53 PM, hdclearman said:

Very cool

Thanks

On 7/3/2017 at 4:50 PM, malefactus said:

It was a joy watching the little Rogue evolve, AND it is WONDERFUL seeing him finished so SPLENDIDLY. He is a BEAUTIFULLY painted & based creation.

The pattern on the cloak is inspired & inspiring. VERY WELL DONE!

Wow, thanks Malefactus! 

On 7/4/2017 at 0:24 AM, Tjrez said:

nice job

TY

On 7/4/2017 at 8:29 AM, KruleBear said:

Cool. Love the RBG minis and you gave him a cool cloak pattern. 

Thanks, RBG is one of my favorite. I really like his more realistic proportions.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Flaming Tiki said:

Very well done. The purple/green combo plays off each other very well.

Thanks! I liked it as well.

20 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

Super!

Great colours!

THX! The purple was actually inspired by a fortune cookie. If you look at the WIP linked up there you can see it. I taped it to my grip. hahah.

Edited by Arc 724
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now