Sign in to follow this  
Ghool

Blood Bowl Troll

OUTSTANDING! The Big Guy painted up WONDERFULLY. I love your color choices AND the base is a BEAUTY.

Of courses it is the equally WONDERFUL Goblin that make the piece sing*. VERY WELL DONE!

I think the song is Knuckle Down, Win Socky or some such '20s thing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Taskmaster99 said:

Excellent job. Makes me want to purchase one for my Orc team!!!

Despite it being in so many pieces, it was a really fun paint.

I had to leave the gloved hand off to paint the face, but it's a seamless fit. So, it didn't normally bother my OCD as much as it usually does when painting a model in parts.

I recommend it simply for a fun painting project if nothing else. But if you can use it, get it. It's a really fun model and very easy to paint.

• Like 1

I might have to get that figure for the next incarnation of Binky the Albino Snow Troll.  Lovely job - I adore those eyes.

• Like 1

Excellent painting!

The faces are extremely cool!

*** I got the ball!!! I got the ball!!! I got the...WAIT! What are you doing? NO!!! WWHHEEEEEEEE!!!!! THUD!***

***. SCORE!!!!!***

*** Could someone scrape that Goblin off the field? Thank you! ***

• Like 1

That is some of the best work I have seen in awhile deffo too shelf

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this