Okay, this one has been sitting around for like foreever just primed, so I decided now that I have the Reaper LTPK, i'd start trying to finish him. I am pretty sure its a grenadier model, and that its a goblin:) but if someone else knows for sure, please let me know:)

grenadier goblin.jpg

• Like 8
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Good work so far.

It's an old Ral Partha orc, though. I've got him and his brothers in my collection.

Thanks, and appreciate the ID:) Yah I have so many out of the box mini's in a big parts tool case (you know, those ones that hold screws and parts haha) I am not sure who is who anymore :) Gonna be tough once I start painting them all:)

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ced1106
      I backed their previous Halfling Yeoman riding chickens 😁 so figured I'd give them a shoutout!

TAG - Gobudai, Riders of the Shimmering Horde.  28mm Old School Goblin Warg rider miniatures. Metal.

"Pledges at £85, and over will be upgraded to our, FREE WORLDWIDE shipping service."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chickstaterii/tag-gobudai-riders-of-the-shimmering-horde

• By EvilJames
      Assembled my crew and prepped and primed them. 
      Two clopsen troopers, a lizardman recruit, sniper and another recruit/ chisler.

A gnoll commando, medic and recruit, and a cultist recruit/hacker and trooper.

Edit: It is a bit funny that My crew isn't using much of the actual Stargrave miniatures other than a few arms and guns, but then this is just the first crew, and I'll need some ruffians and pirates as well.
    • By Chaoswolf
      I just finished painting this figure yesterday. It's from the old Grenadier boxed set 'Fighting Men' #2005. Not really a whole lot to say about him, I spent about 3 hours painting him to a good tabletop level. I got a little burned out on painting for a while, feeling like I had to paint everything to a competition level. Well, sometimes it's just fun to slap some paint on a figure in a few hours just to take your mind off of other things. I had just forgotten that somewhere along the way.

Anyhow, here he is, let me know what you think.

• By LarsM
      Painted this one for a friends army.
      It is the Pathfinder Goblin Warchanter (sku: 89004). ..she is really tiny for my old eyes! :o)

• Who's Online   8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 69 Guests (See full list)