A Computer Writes Harry Potter Fanfic

Chris Palmer

So we've seen a computer name paint colors; now they have set one to writing its own Harry Potter Fan Fiction titles and summaries:

http://lewisandquark.tumblr.com/post/162668008357/harry-potter-and-the-neural-network-fan-fiction

The results, though grammatically awkward, often end up being funny or just plain surreal.

Some examples...

Mirror by orphan_account
Severus Snape tries to get a lot of dragons and that was to be more than he didn’t expect to continue. He has always been a bit of an old and a baby to stay the way he’d been the brother at Hogwarts and he keeps the chance of meeting…

Birds of a Saturday by SasuNarufan13
Harry Potter is drunk and discovers he is an alternate universe.

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 9

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

I've gotten drunk and become an alternate universe before...

Who hasn't? Why, just the other day I became an alternate universe, then I discovered that I was multiple alternate universes, and that discovery caused all of those multiple universes to collapse in on each other. Now I've got the memories of 18 different versions of myself. Now I can't remember if the day of the week is Friday or Sagittarius, and I was really surprised when I woke up to find that my tongue was a light Wednesday in color when I'm used to it being Oregano.

• Like 6