Sign in to follow this  
Lorathorn

Party Member #4! Seltyiel (89014)

Here is the 4th of 5 party members, done and painted! I would have added more color, but I was working off of a picture reference, so this guy is the "man in black".

Necromancer 01.jpg

Nercomancer 02.jpg

Necromancer 03.jpg

• Like 17

I like the two tone gritty color scheme, but you may want to darken the sword a tad as it is way brigjter than everything else.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Laoke
      While I've been relatively inactive, my lovely wife has not.  She's been working on a selection of figures some of which in my admittedly biased opinion are much better than anything I've ever done >.>

77265 - Drys, Dryad
      I love this figure and the paint job is so subtle.  The shading on the greens is superb - unfortunately, I'll have to work out how to link the front again : ) EDIT - front of dryad:  https://goo.gl/photos/1FRcQ5ZqZoqGt3dCA

77313 - Krug, Hill Giant
      Yet again, some gorgeous shading on this figure. 

77314 - Golan, Hill Giant
      This figure is very... uh, purple.  But I think it works well.  I might have to go over it and tidy up some of the tree branch club - the paint coverage isn't as good as it could be.  But still a lovely bit of work.

89013 - Ezren, Iconic Wizard
      She has this annoying tendancy to rattle off freehand that's better than my "paint by numbers" detail work, elf her eyes!  This one was a fairly fast paint, with not as much shading as she's done elsewhere.

89014 - Seltyiel, Iconic Magus
      She refers to this one as her "Michael Jackson" figure, for obvious reasons : )

• By Pochi
      Painted this guy up to be my hubby's new illusionist character.

I had a love/hate thing going with him (Seltyiel not my hubby) for the past couple of days. He has so many little fiddly bits and it was hard to tell what some things were. Even looking at painted examples in the Inspiration Gallery didn't always work so I guessed at a few things. I am also not a huge fan of the spell effect thingie.

There are some things I am super proud of and some....not so much. He is for playing with though so I tried not to stress too much about the mistakes.

So, here he is just in time for tomorrow's game, Seltyiel who from now on will be known as Finagus the Illusionist who is also an archaeologist.

• By Silver Jack
      Hi,
      I had few free days from work and witcher 3 and finally i finished seltyiel. It was hard project because two new effects: light (i made light only once before with piór result) and nmm. Its not perfect painting but very good lesson:). I hope you will enjoy him. All comments are welcome, especially about oSL and nmm.

• By DocPiske
      Here are the latest PC models chosen by my players, painted quickly to get them ready for the game. They are all escaped slaves in the Underdark. I don't recall what names they gave them, just the class.

77047 Goldar - Fighter

77149 Damien - Sorceror

89014 Seltyiel - Druid

77061 Kord - Barbarian

77040 Satheras - Warlock

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)