Jump to content

Bones 4 is Coming Soon!


Reaper Ron
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Moderator
40 minutes ago, 3 thumbs an 3 inch Brushes said:

Oh well. I expect to have the largest collection of unpainted minis in the world. For a non resale site/store 

 

bring it on.  I got more storage room !!

Oh hoho! A challenger!

I'll have you know I've been not painting minis for near 40 years!

:ph34r:

  • Like 21
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/19/2017 at 6:57 PM, Humansquish said:

I am confused by the demon, as we already have a sword & whip wielding demon in bones. :unsure:

 

To be honest this guy is posed much better than the last one.  Heck I thought it was Rauthuros from first sight on Facebook, and even though he is not I think this guy is the best straight up Balrog/Demon thing we have yet gotten from bones.  So I may have to get a few and surround a little elf figure for a Diorama with the caption "Feanor of all the dumb things you have done this just possibly takes the cake."

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Oh hoho! A challenger!

I'll have you know I've been not painting minis for near 40 years!

:ph34r:

I am sure I am in the running as well, for every mini I paint we seem to buy like a hundred new ones....

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have not counted, but I have most of Bones II not painted, all of Bones III not painted, almost all of Black Plague not painted, none of the Blood Rage minis painted, none of the Conan boardgame minis painted, none of my 100 shieldmaiden painted, none of the Rum & Bones II, none of the Sword & Sorcery, none of my Toughest Girls of the Galaxy II ... and several hundreds of other minis ... I keep them in different boxes in different places so my wife does not see all those unpainted miniatures in one place ... (so I probably forgot one or two boxes in my list above ;)).

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My collection of unpainted Dark Heaven figs alone sits at 1400.  Add in three Bones Kickstarters (two core sets each), extensive runs of Ral Partha and Grenadier miniatures, plus four 12"x14"x24" crates full of reclaimed miniatures.  And that's not even counting all of the war gaming (Flames of War, etc.) I haven't had time to paint yet . . .

 

The Egg

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, amuller33 said:

Are we talking numbers? I have Over 2800 minis ( all cataloged on a Spreadsheet) and 435 painted so 2365 as the starting bid!

 

AJ

 

1 hour ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

I have not counted, but I have most of Bones II not painted, all of Bones III not painted, almost all of Black Plague not painted, none of the Blood Rage minis painted, none of the Conan boardgame minis painted, none of my 100 shieldmaiden painted, none of the Rum & Bones II, none of the Sword & Sorcery, none of my Toughest Girls of the Galaxy II ... and several hundreds of other minis ... I keep them in different boxes in different places so my wife does not see all those unpainted miniatures in one place ... (so I probably forgot one or two boxes in my list above ;)).

 

15 minutes ago, pinkymadigan said:

I definitely don't have everything in my mini log. Missing several hundred easy (old stuff mostly). But, since I've been tracking (3/3/2015), I've added 3003 miniatures, and painted 1075. Meaning only 1928 unpainted verifiable. 

 

 

3 minutes ago, Egg of Coot said:

My collection of unpainted Dark Heaven figs alone sits at 1400.  Add in three Bones Kickstarters (two core sets each), extensive runs of Ral Partha and Grenadier miniatures, plus four 12"x14"x24" crates full of reclaimed miniatures.  And that's not even counting all of the war gaming (Flames of War, etc.) I haven't had time to paint yet . . .

 

The Egg

So.......not enough then.

 

*nods knowingly*

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...