Bones 4 is Coming Soon!

Reaper Ron

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Except the FB post also said that FB wouldn't let them make an event longer than two weeks and that they would update when they could.

• Like 3

Makes sense. You don't want to end in the middle of GenCon because too many of your potential backers will be there and the last thing they'll be thinking about is a Kickstarter project in the middle of that chaos.

And if Reaper had a significant presence there, you wouldn't want to try to run things either during the con or in the preparation period before the con.

Might make sense to end the project after the con, because you might get significant word of mouth from attendees.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Marc said:

WOO HOO!!!

Super excited to see the date released! Even better, August 1st is not that far away!

I would have preferred more in the middle of the month to get funds together, so I am either going to miss out (again) or ill have to go for the small add ons only (if thats possible).

• Like 1

Just now, Ratmaster2000 said:

I would have preferred more in the middle of the month to get funds together, so I am either going to miss out (again) or ill have to go for the small add ons only (if thats possible).

Don't forget that you can make a minimal pledge while the kickstarter is running which will give you access to the pledge manager afterwards which in the past had allowed backers to add to their pledge for months.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Don't forget that you can make a minimal pledge while the kickstarter is running which will give you access to the pledge manager afterwards which in the past had allowed backers to add to their pledge for months.

One moment of weakness, months of torturous temptation.

• Like 11

I'm moving (which involves a lease break -- ouch) so unless I suddenly become independently wealthy, I'm going to have to go in for a buck (or $5, or whatever the minimal "I'm-going-to-use-the-PM-later" pledge level is) and then tack things on after the fact as things become available. It sucks, because I feel bad not being able to pitch in in any meaningful way during the campaign, but also the timing is just rotten for me personally. I'm excited for Bones IV otherwise.

• Like 8