Bones 4 is Coming Soon!

Reaper Ron

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This was going to be the only year I can probably go to GenCon where it didnt conflict with Pennsic.  Then the games went on sale while i was technologically unavailable.  So $90 for a weekend pass to play one game I wanted wasnt worth it.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wrath said:

Just curious, how long is the pledge manager open after the Kickstarter?

I'd like to buy the core set at the very least, but not sure if I'll have the money for the addons in August.

The Bones 3 kickstarter funded in July 2015 and the pledge manager went live a month later in August 2015.

It was set to close In June 2016 so it was open for about 10 months.

I might be wrong, but I seem to recall it might have even been extended beyond that.

Of course that is what happened with Bones 3. There has been no official announcement yet from Reaper on what plans they have for a pledge manager with Bones 4.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 4

I have high expectations ... after three Bones Kickstarters, it's clear that most Folks have the run-of-the-mill stuff (granted, you can always use a couple of adventure / bandit types) ... add to that the some folks (especially RoW backers) are a tiny bit dissatisfied with Reaper at the moment. In my pink and fluffy world, that means that Reaper will try to redeem itself and win back people by offering the best core set there ever was. (do not take that post 110% seriously)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

I have high expectations ... after three Bones Kickstarters, it's clear that most Folks have the run-of-the-mill stuff (granted, you can always use a couple of adventure / bandit types) ... add to that the some folks (especially RoW backers) are a tiny bit dissatisfied with Reaper at the moment. In my pink and fluffy world, that means that Reaper will try to redeem itself and win back people by offering the best core set there ever was. (do not take that post 110% seriously)

Speaking of bandit types, I wonder if the Bandits from Stoneskull will be the "army" bonus with the Core set.  They seemed popular, and there are the usual four sculpts of them already.

• Like 7

I need Prehistoric Monsters, Meso American Myhtologic Monsters, Reptiles , Carts, Wagons, Siege Weapons and such.

A large Phoenix might be awesome too.

I'm not sure if I will back.

On the one hand, good value for awesome minis, but it is very soon, I received Bones III yesterday!

And I'm still a bit cranky over some stuff.

I'm also concerned about the situation in that part of the world.

• Like 4

With the Ks only lasting less then 30 days, I'll have to watch what I pledge in this one. Middle of the month is my big bill spending time + with trips coming up in the months afterwards & such.

Still gonna pledge as much as I can!

Edited by haldir
due to my misunderstanding of a a facebook post
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lidless Eye said:

It has not, it will be the normal 30.  Facebook only lets them have the event for two weeks.  The Facebook event mentions this.

Oh cool

I seen the fbk posting but it had the 15 as the end date. It didn't occur to me that the limitation was part of that. I'll still have to manage my pledge. September 7th is when my wife & I leave for Eugene OR for a week.

Also speaking of fbk, ReaperRon mentioned that a certain 4 armed demon may be available during this Kickstarter. :blues:

3 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

I need Prehistoric Monsters, Meso American Myhtologic Monsters, Reptiles , Carts, Wagons, Siege Weapons and such.

A large Phoenix might be awesome too.

Well there is this one in DHL already: 3001

03001_w_1.jpg

It would make for a nice trans red/yellow/orange figure.

• Like 3