• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok.  Ask and be answered.  

new pictures on facebook  

Posted Images

Hoping for more sneak peaks today, looking forward to seeing the core set if they preview it.  Anyone taking a guess at what the expansions will be this time?

• Like 1
On 7/22/2017 at 11:46 AM, Ratmaster2000 said:

So, let me see if I am getting this right? If the pledge manager works in KS4 as it did in KS3, if I just pledge a $1 (or more) and initially just get a few of the add ons, after the KS is done, until they close the pledge manager (and hopefully give us fair warning), I can still pledge and get say the core set and any other add ons? Is that right? Man if I can pledge a little here and there till the manager closes, that would be awesome. 

Yes, and we have in the past provided well over a dozen reminders to have your pledge rewards selections locked in, and a final deadline for adding new rewards between 8 and ten months after the PM opens.

On 7/22/2017 at 5:00 PM, Melbourne Mew Mew said:

I thought I saw Reaper Miniatures Paint & Take listed in events.  Or is someone else running that?

We're simply a sponsor. We are not running the event or attending the event. 

On 7/23/2017 at 6:45 AM, Xherman1964 said:

How would that work?

I do not really understand this, more money, means more molds etc???

this boils down to unit cost per backer on the Bones 1 Core Set being high enough after expenses.

23 hours ago, Marc said:

So, from what I understand, Reaper as at least to some extent moving to the greyish color, slightly more rigid bones material (in response to the new WizKids minis?). Do we have any sense on if / how many of the Bones in this Kickstarter will be the new materiel / formula?

We will continue to podcuce new models in the new darker color shat shows detail better, although rigidity of a piece is t the mercy of the needs of the piece.

22 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

Yes, and we have in the past provided well over a dozen reminders to have your pledge rewards selections locked in, and a final deadline for adding new rewards between 8 and ten months after the PM opens.

We're simply a sponsor. We are not running the event or attending the event. 

this boils down to unit cost per backer on the Bones 1 Core Set being high enough after expenses.

We will continue to podcuce new models in the new darker color shat shows detail better, although rigidity of a piece is t the mercy of the needs of the piece.

This all sounds great, I think I'll definitely be getting something this time around:) Especially after getting my core set off Ebay:) Great stuff!

• Like 3