Bones 4 is Coming Soon!

Reaper Ron

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

nobody seems to have a problem with that.

What if some of the things int eh core Set were very big? like, larger than Large. maybe larger than Huge?

Baba Yaga's office tower?

• Like 10

1 minute ago, hdclearman said:

Headquarters of Babcia, Inc., the evil corporate conglomerate which posses subsidiaries in pharmaceuticals, dark arts, and fried chicken. 

Is it chicken though?....is it really?

Plus I thought they owned Chili's.   Because they are famous for baby back ribs :poke:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Plus I thought they owned Chili's.   Because they are famous for baby back ribs :poke:

Being an office tower, it would need something bigger than chicken legs to support it... TRex legs!

Still tastes like chicken though.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

It has not been announced but It's after August 13 which is the date I see for your event. It's a long KS, not short like we did for B3.

Any news on a last day of KS party again?  Had a blast bringing family out last time. It is what got the niece and brother-in-law to try painting with us. :)

Aug 13 would be bad but you did say after.  Poker plans for Aug 13.  Can't mess up my poker plans.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

They also have a dish that has an egg in a duck in a rabbit served in a small chest.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Being an office tower, it would need something bigger than chicken legs yo support it... TRex legs!

Still tastes like chicken though.

Well, we already have Khanjira legs.  Think of the conversions!!

4 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

They also have a dish that has an egg in a duck in a rabbit served in a small chest.

Is that some kind of elaborate Easter trap?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

Now I really want to make eat that. Maybe not a 'small chest' but a large chicken might work. Or a small turkey. Or a chicken in a turkey...

The only problem is if I make it I might devour it before pics happen. 

• Like 1