Bones 4 is Coming Soon!

Reaper Ron

2 hours ago, hungerfan said:

Any news on a last day of KS party again?  Had a blast bringing family out last time. It is what got the niece and brother-in-law to try painting with us. :)

Aug 13 would be bad but you did say after.  Poker plans for Aug 13.  Can't mess up my poker plans.

it's definitely not ending August 13th. I don't know why people keep thinking it is.

And I think i have heard talk of a wrap party, and possibly a live streaming event. I'm not really involved in those planning sessions.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Reaperbryan said:

it's definitely not ending August 13th. I don't know why people keep thinking it is.

And I think i have heard talk of a wrap party, and possibly a live streaming event. I'm not really involved in those planning sessions.

KK. Will keep my eyes open for anything going on so we can come out and have fun and I am sure spend money on models we don't have yet. :)  I got to buy not one but two of Narthrax that last time because I spoil both my daughter and the niece.

• Like 6

Hey, as long as we get a Buglips, Sophie riding a Bryanzilla (or a T-Rex if there are licensing issues with the Big B), and a Gazebo (although some would argue that Bones III had a Dire Gazebo in the shape of the stone circle...) I'll be happy.

Adding chicken legs to one or all of the above would just be a bonus.

Edited by Laoke
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, lazylich said:

Just gonna point out that there's gonna be a total solar eclipse during KS4, and there ought to be something appropriate for it.

[gif snip] 

TRIAL BY STONE!!!!

Edited by OneBoot
Removed animated gif
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

What if not everything in the core set is small this time around?

Let's just say I'm still in doubt if I will back or not.

Let's just say that if the Core Set or an Expansion ( I'm not that picky) will include something big and prehistoric ..Cough..Dino..cough..Mammoth..cough..

then you would have persuaded me to back.

Something big and Reptilian or Meso American would also do the trick.

Or any kind of Fantasy Siege Equipment...

Or maybe an Elephant or so...

• Like 7

• Members

Reaper has said they don't usually plan on offering things other companies have covered.. with Paymaster Games offering a lot of meso american stuff I don't expect to see a ton.  Still entirely possible given enough demand from backers..

I'm less likely to get smaller minis this time.  A majority of the smaller size bones I'd gotten in B3 were also released in metal and the detail was better.  I'm more likely to wait and see which of those end up being the case this time.  But I'm going to be in for all the dragons.. 

59773ddf2019f_image(1).jpg.4068865e828486993dcfb0a4d0ec80dc.jpg

• Like 10

It's a slow day on this thread today ;(The august 13th end date I think comes from the FB post as events are limited to 2 weeks I believe