Reaper Ron

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

no. You can buy just pure add ons and nothing else if you want

Siri, is that a certainty?  It was true in Bones 3, but have they said Bones 4 will be the same?  I would expect so, but haven't noticed if they've said that this time.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Got a quick question as this would be my first time backing a Bones KS.  To get the add-ons do I first have to buy the core set?  

You can pledge for as many or as few items as you want without having to "qualify" for certain rewards by having gotten other rewards.

It's like going to the grocery store. You can get peanut butter without buying bread, or bread without peanut butter, or both, or neither and get a different thing entirely. We do that.

14 minutes ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

Just wanted to say the same ... my enthusiasm for CMON's Song of Ice & Fire has a bit dampened ... hit me with the right Bones IV preview now and I'm sure I won't look much at Ice & Fire but save my money for August 1st.

Oh yeah that would be sweet!  I too am debating between Ice & Fire and Bones 4.

However ReaperBryan had been dropping hints that there might be something(s) huger than huge included that might make the core set harder for us Bones Kickstarter veteran backers to pass up this time round.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 5