Bones 4 is Coming Soon!

Reaper Ron

1 hour ago, David Brawley said:

Less than a week to go... 

Has there been any talk of another kit from Victoria minis? Maybe some sort of train engine to pull the BFG?

Oh, how cool would this be!  Perfect for hauling the crew, and all that giant ammo!  And so many uses both historical, and steampunk, not to mention dwarves!

7b172779a43101ef53d27a3fbc0000be.jpg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 8

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Arc 724 said:

You know what I like about seeing Bones KS? The vast variety of miniatures that come in. Like a buffet of miniatures to gawk at. I'm really hoping for more sci-fi this turn.

Me too! Robots!!

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, David Brawley said:

Me too! Robots!!

YES PLEASE. I'd like to see more "towns folk" commoners in the Sci-fi realm too.

4 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Sadly the majority demand fantasy sculpts. I would love superhero miniatures in bones.

Agreed, I would think Bones KS would be a excellent place to expand the less popular lines (?)

2 minutes ago, spoonz202 said:

what i like most is that burning itch to go look at the KS page every 2 minutes to see if they've hit another goal or posted another update. Each one is like winning the superbowl or something.

Well said. ::):

• Like 3

I am on the fantasy-figures train, but there is room for a few train cars of super heroes and sci-fi and steampunk too. Really am hoping for some elementals though. They're fun. 

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

I am on the fantasy-figures train, but there is room for a few train cars of super heroes and sci-fi and steampunk too. Really am hoping for some elementals though. They're fun. 

Elementals YES. I would love to see a line of humanoids wielding each element. Kind of like an air bender theme. If that makes sense?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Arc 724 said:

Elementals YES. I would love to see a line of humanoids wielding each element. Kind of like an air bender theme. If that makes sense?

They already have this sort of thing in DHL, but it would be nice to have Bones versions of them. And I am pretty sure that the old DHL big elementals and the lesser elementals are out of production, but they'd be great candidates for Bones. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

They already have this sort of thing in DHL, but it would be nice to have Bones versions of them. And I am pretty sure that the old DHL big elementals and the lesser elementals are out of production, but they'd be great candidates for Bones. 

I mean something like normal sized people with the "element" coming off their hand or body as well.

• Like 2