Reaper Ron

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Kuro Cleanbrush said:

What is with all of the chibi hate?

Taste? There's a lot of stuff I'm not at all interested in buying: Kingdom Death anything, GW 40K figures (and others sculpted in that style), American Civil War figures (mostly), anything Lovecraftian, .... They don't make me happy when I think about painting them.

I don't pretend that my tastes are universal, of course, nor do I think those products should not be produced.

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Xherman1964 said:

"I will pass on levels without  Prehistorics / Dinosaurs/Meso-Americans/Phoenix/ Giant Mummy/ Dire Animals/ Jungle Animals/ Tribesmen/Siege Weapons/ Carts/ Clockwork Wolves/ Wolves in any form/ Wardogs/ Huge Monsters/ Female Giants/ Giant Insects/ Reptilians/ Amphibians/ Fish/ Terrain/ Undead Dragons/ Birds/ Pirate Ship/Flying Ship/ Steampunk Train/ Boats/ Giant Badger/ Steampunk Airplane/ Cars/ Superheroes/ Piles of Skulls/ Elephant/Rhinocerous/ Huts/ House/ Female Warriors.

I have some bad news for your wallet, then. We may be working on more than one item from that list.

18 minutes ago, Kuro Cleanbrush said:

What is with all of the chibi hate?  I will dive (oversized)headfirst into any Reaper offering of fantasy chibis!!!  I always loved the SDE minis, but I was finding it hard to justify buying their whole games just for the one or two player character minis I wanted.

Now, if I can just talk one of the sculptors into doing a special Solomon Kane-esque chibi mini, I'll be able to have the chibi witchhunter version of myself from my painters logo!

Mine is not a hate but more of burnout. Got nothing wrong with chibi, but as I said before, after working 6+ years with a Japanese company that brought in everything SD/Chibi, you get burned out REAL fast:(

• Like 3