Bones 4 is Coming Soon!

Reaper Ron

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Reaperbryan said:

It's possible I'm oversensitive. I just would prefer to see "I will pass on levels with _____" instead of "Reaper don't put any _____ in the project".

Maybe because one statement is the free expression of opinion (which is fine), and the other attempts to try tell someone else what to do (and possibly what to think or feel depending on the wording.)

• Like 6

Got my updated work schedule today. Now I was taking Sunday off as my last 8 hrs of this year's vacation (my work year starts August 2nd), so that means I'd have a actual Sat-Sun weekend off. My wife tells me I have the 2 days off after that as well. Gah! Now that means I gotta work the 8 days in a row schedule to revert back to my normal schedule & my co-worker has to work extra as well. About the only good thing is I won't have to work the night before Bones 4 is released upon us. ^_^

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

I'm not at all a fan of the existing griffon, but I'm drooling for this one. Is rather it remain in the same size, and just be a much better griffon mini.

Not opposed to other beasties like hippogriffs, wyverns, et al. But the Bones I monsters had a few undesirables, of which I'd count the griffon and definitely the owlbear. They're still learning what they can do in a model, so newer versions are to be expected. 

I could agree if there was something really wrong with the first one. (like with the giants).  But the first one isn't terrible.  The owlbear though yea...I'm ok with a new version of that..
I'm not opposed to new sculpts of monsters that are done.  I just want to make sure the variety of monsters done doesn't suffer for it.  A repeat model on the list is one less monster that doesn't get made. 

Since we are talking about something wrong.  Gnolls, Bugbears, and Orcs.  They do not fit on a 30mm base....I wish they did....just saying...because the orc sculpts are really cool and I wish I could use them.

18 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

like the Hobbit cartoon's Smaug?

Smaug.jpg

LOL oh wow...that does look like a cat dragon...lol

Edited by Bane Of Humanity
  • Like 7