Reaper Ron

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Granite26 said:

So.... Cat Dragons?

I do hope one of the sculptors has been lurking here, saw the idea, and went "I got it!"

I'll settle for a kitten dragon too. Like a cat dragon but smaller and fuzzier. 

• Like 6

Personally, I remain hopeful for some more common stuff: I'd like some of the dragonman sculpts to make it over, yeah, but I'd freaking love some more small things - common Animal Companions like dogs and cats, as well as magical AC like Young Dragons and Young Gryphons, standard mounts like hippogryphs, horses, pegasii, and wyverns, and more non-sentient monsters like owlbears, sabreteeth, and dinosaurs. More small-medium elementals, too - the ice troll doesn't really do it for a medium water elemental.

That said: DINOSAURS.

But I'm pumped for whatever RB throws at us! I'm not into chibis, but I don't mind em... I'm looking forward to this, and it being so close is getting me back into painting my other stuff from KS3!

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Aard_Rinn said:

But I'm pumped for whatever RB throws at us!

Just so division of labor is clear, as the PR guy I write the updates, Push the updates, and help make the graphics. I answer the questions and am in general more or less a Face of Reaper. But With very few exceptions, I do not choose the models - although I do get input on some levels. I'd argue that of the ~300 ish models on the candidate list right now, I was the impetus behind maybe 40 of them.