Bones 4 is Coming Soon!

Reaper Ron

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When the project launches we will have an image of what is *currently* in the core set. Throughout the project we add models to the core set, but we always show you in advance which models are going to be added. In previous projects, the Core Sets have begun with around 40-45 models and grown to have 150+. For one example of this, scroll to the bottom half of the Bones 1 Project page, and you will see that each set of models has a dollar goal attached, at that level of funding, those figures were added. So you can see that as we raised more funds, we also added more and more figures.

1 hour ago, Darsc Zacal said:

@Reaperbryan - if you could personally send me a text to let me know that the kickstarter is about to start, that would be Grrreat!!!

EDIT: Dang it! I don't know how to do purple text on my mobile since the last forum update.

Bryan, please don't hit me.:unsure:

ReaperBryan is currently too tired to smite. Try again later.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Talae said:

Is there a count down timer somewhere? I need to set an alarm to ignore work at the right time...

I've got a countdown. Unfortunatly it has reached "LAUNCH" numerous times to no avail. I know it might work better if it was sync'd with Reaper HQ in Denton TX. . . . :lol:

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Megan looked upon this and cried out -

Bones4Tease2.jpg

'It's Barbie Yaga's Dreamhouse!'

I look at it and it makes me want to run a kids game - or maybe Scooby Doo....

The Auld Grump

A season premier of one of the more recent Scooby Doo shows (It seems like it's getting rebooted more often than DC lately) has Baba Yaga!

• Like 6