Bones 4 is Coming Soon!

Reaper Ron

10 minutes ago, Lidless Eye said:

A season premier of one of the more recent Scooby Doo shows (It seems like it's getting rebooted more often than DC lately) has Baba Yaga!

Cool! So when did Shaggy get a crew cut..kind of defeats his name, doesn't it?  ::P:

Hut can be seen briefly at the end of the clip-

• Like 10

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, jcg said:

Has a start time been given? Those of us who work on launch day would love to know when to take "lunch." 

I believe that they're trying for  noon CDT, if memory serves.

39 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Cool! So when did Shaggy get a crew cut..kind of defeats his name, doesn't it?  ::P:

Hut can be seen briefly at the end of the clip-

Is it just me, or did they make Velma thinner?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Limey72 said:

Yep Thelma looked thinner and shaggy is not shaggy

Velma gets to be a little less lame in that reboot, and they are all in high school.  So Shaggy got sent to military school for a while, ergo the crew cut.  

My kids watched the whole thing and it was kinda fun.  Babba Yaga was definitely a highlight for me.  :;):

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

Velma gets to be a little less lame in that reboot, and they are all in high school.  So Shaggy got sent to military school for a while, ergo the crew cut.  

My kids watched the whole thing and it was kinda fun.  Babba Yaga was definitely a highlight for me.  :;):

The crew cut doesn't last long

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Crowley said:

Don't make @Reaperbryan turn this forum around! 

A reminder to the usual suspects.

When the kickstarter does go Live this thread will be locked down and the new thread will be a chatter free zone as per previous Live Bones kickstarter threads.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Darsc Zacal said:

When the kickstarter does go Live this thread will be locked down and the new thread will be a chatter free zone as per previous Live Bones kickstarter threads.

Which is why I'm getting while the the getting is good! :poke:

Kinda hoping that bandits are the bonus low level monster extra for the core set like lizardmen were for the last one... 

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Will there be two threads? I remember there was one where oneboot was giving us summaries. Won't be able to monitor the kickstarter due to work and I  know how fast those comment sections move.

• Like 2

Yeah that's true I remember early in 3 some guy had a melt down because he did not like the pricing in the manticore and sphinx 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Harrek said:

It's easy for them to make ridiculous comments when they can hide behind their KS account.  Here more difficult as the moderators do a great job keeping on top of the lunacy.

What you are saying is... we on the forums aren't trying hard enough. :P

• Like 9