Bones 4 is Coming Soon!

Reaper Ron

29 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Anyone know offhand what is the quickest record for one of the Bones' Kickstarters funding?  It has to be just a couple hours I would think. Less than an hour?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-3-the-search-for-mr-bones/posts/1286801

Funded in 2 Minutes!

97 likes

Fun Fact: Project Updates are done manually - this is not an automated system. What does this mean? It means we’re going to try to keep up, but things are moving pretty fast and our goals are pretty close together, so we’re not sure we can! On average, to update the front page and everything within the Update system, each Update takes about 15 minutes to do correctly. We’re going to keep trying, but while things are moving at this pace, we’ve decided to focus primarily on updating the images on the Front Page, to try to keep those as up to date as possible. That page is slightly easier to keep up-to-date than the system used to Post Updates such as this. Once things slow to a point where we can keep up, we’ll post one big update with everything that was unlocked in the meantime.

--- Edit ---

I remembered less than 5 minutes. I over guessed...O.o

--- Edit 2 ---

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-ii-the-return-of-mr-bones/posts/615087

What a Treat! Goal Achieved!

1 like

Incredible! We’re blown away by the response, and are super thrilled to be able to announce that we’ve met our initial funding goal in just 3 Minutes!! Thank you all so much!

Now it’s time to start looking at what other incredible things we can add to the Bones line, and reward all of our backers with for their support! First up, We’ve got Heroes! An adventuring party of 6 which will be added directly to your Core Set reward if we raise $52,000!

And as a taste of what’s coming up, Here’s a smashing dragon from Julie Guthrie! Narthrax, Infernal Dragon can be added to your rewards by pledging an additional $12 if we raise $75,000!

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 8

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Are we there yet?

How 'bout now?

How 'bout now?

How 'bout now?

How 'bout now?

How 'bout now?

We get there when we get there! ::D:

Ignorant newbie questions #2 and #3:

Is there a limited number of people who can back?

Is it beneficial to back as soon as possible?

Edited by Jackalunious
  • Like 4

Sooo, Bones KS novice asking again: when the KS opens on Tuesday, I'll just go to the KS page, select a pledge level there as fast as I can and then I won? 

And then I have a lot of time playing around with the pledge manager? Or is the initial wave order also depending on when I lock something in in pledge manager?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jackalunious said:

No, you want to back as late as possible and leave wave 1 for me...

Backing as early as possible gets you in on a lower wave. reaper ships in wave order, so yeah back quickly!

7 minutes ago, Nunae said:

Sooo, Bones KS novice asking again: when the KS opens on Tuesday, I'll just go to the KS page, select a pledge level there as fast as I can and then I won? 

And then I have a lot of time playing around with the pledge manager? Or is the initial wave order also depending on when I lock something in in pledge manager?

You don't do anything with the pledge manager til the Kickstarter is done. Or at least you domnt have to.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Jackalunious said:

We get there when we get there! ::D:

Ignorant newbie questions #2 and #3:

- From previous projects, there are no limits to number of backers, but there were limits to the number of backers per shipping wave.

- It's beneficial to back during the project and at budgets you are comfortable with. By backing during the project, you help unlock stretch goals that increase the value of the project. Reaper has yet to confirm if the pledge manager will run similar to Bones #3.

Just now, Nunae said:

From Bones #3, yes, you win, reaper wins, we all win. ^.^

On the pledge manager, we don't know how long Reaper will keep it open, but they have done well in communicating and letting us know when it will close.

The pledge level determines your shipping wave and the pledge manager lock-in determines your place in line for that shipping wave.

• Like 5

Is Bones 4 even going to have a wave order?  I mean, that's the way it's been done in the past, but Reaper might decide to try and find a way to improve the system.  They've already said they're changing the shipping so that there won't be free shipping.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

Is Bones 4 even going to have a wave order?  I mean, that's the way it's been done in the past, but Reaper might decide to try and find a way to improve the system.  They've already said they're changing the shipping so that there won't be free shipping.  

Good point. Also with RoW not going wave order, eliminating waves may reduce some anger.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

Good point. Also with RoW not going wave order, eliminating waves may reduce some anger.

Except that in the past, waves have provided a natural break point for them to restock supplies in their limited packing space.

• Like 3