Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Reaper Ron

Bones 4 is Coming Soon!

Recommended Posts

And as always, pledge for what you can afford. Add in what else you wish in the back end. Whatever wonderful things we get, we get. Otherwise they will wait until the 'next time'.

 skeleton.jpg?w=670

 

*finds her zen BONES happy place*

 

Even though Desire is the root of all suffering....  I WANT MY BONES.... so I guess I must be a masochist. :lol:

 

Opps, sorry... I was going to my Zen Happy place.... Om. Om. Om..... 

 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thes Hunter said:

And as always, pledge for what you can afford. Add in what else you wish in the back end. Whatever wonderful things we get, we get. Otherwise they will wait until the 'next time'.

 skeleton.jpg?w=670

 

*finds her zen BONES happy place*

 

Even though Desire is the root of all suffering....  I WANT MY BONES.... so I guess I must be a masochist. :lol:

 

Opps, sorry... I was going to my Zen Happy place.... Om. Om. Om..... 

 

 

Shouldn't that be  One ... One ... One?  Not as in 1.2.3. but as in (B)one

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Will there be two threads? I remember there was one where oneboot was giving us summaries. Won't be able to monitor the kickstarter due to work and I  know how fast those comment sections move.

 

Whether there will be a KS chatter thread or not, I don't know.

 

I do plan to do my 'KS summary posts' again, and I will post them in the official thread when that goes live. These are where I skim through the KS comments and glean out important or interesting information posted by official Reaper staff members and post it here.

 

This way, folks who don't have time to keep up with the runaway-train speed of the comments won't miss out on essential information (such as answered questions and stretch goal teases). I try to keep these as factually true as possible, which is why I don't generally include comments that aren't from Reaper or one of their associates (like Izzy the artist or Julie Guthrie the sculptor, for example).

 

I...may need an assistant to help me with this for the first week, though, since I have a date with a certain 5-headed dragon. ^_^

 

EDIT: a brave individual has volunteered, so no further assistance needed. :) 

 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

 

Whether there will be a KS chatter thread or not, I don't know.

 

I do plan to do my 'KS summary posts' again, and I will post them in the official thread when that goes live. These are where I skim through the KS comments and glean out important or interesting information posted by official Reaper staff members and post it here.

 

This way, folks who don't have time to keep up with the runaway-train speed of the comments won't miss out on essential information (such as answered questions and stretch goal teases). I try to keep these as factually true as possible, which is why I don't generally include comments that aren't from Reaper or one of their associates (like Izzy the artist or Julie Guthrie the sculptor, for example).

 

I...may need an assistant to help me with this for the first week, though, since I have a date with a certain 5-headed dragon. ^_^

 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

runaway-train speed??? Is that sort of like a freight train coming???

Sorry couldn't resist::P: Especially since Nitro is reforming:)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the first 2 waves of 3 it was 2000 I believe

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jackalunious said:

So there is a limited number of spots for each wave except the last?

 

Every wave has a limited number; Reaper just keeps adding more waves as the previous ones fill up.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

 

When you get right down to it, everyone paid shipping before it was just bundled into the pledge values of all the stuff.  But it's more transparent to just charge everyone shipping costs, that way you don't have to keep explaining to the ROW that they've got a hidden shipping discount that equals the free shipping the US pledges get.  

I wish I could like this more than once, or put it in bold, or save it as a keyboard shortcut...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

 

When you get right down to it, everyone paid shipping before it was just bundled into the pledge values of all the stuff.  But it's more transparent to just charge everyone shipping costs, that way you don't have to keep explaining to the ROW that they've got a hidden shipping discount that equals the free shipping the US pledges get.  

I hope that strategy does what Reaper intends it to do. 

 

My fear is that this puts a damper on pledges from Reaper's main consumer base, US customers. Even if it looks 'more fair' and quells some of the whiny comments, it wouldn't be good to do if they were aiming for higher pledge totals, since they would be catering to smaller demographics. But I'm willing to bet Reaper ran the math and if they think this will happen they are doing so intentionally. Not that the US customers wouldn't be getting as good of a deal, but if the perception from ROW backers was skewed before, I imagine adding the shipping to US customers will have a bigger skewed perception reaction, due to the size of the US backer base.

 

I also have the idea that leaving the PM open so long is what caused a lot of the delay, and maybe they are looking to avoid having such a large campaign this time in the hopes that they can have more steady, faster turn around on smaller campaigns. Who knows? Just thinking aloud.

Edited by pinkymadigan
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, naponatom said:

 

Ok. 
Ask and be answered.


 

brian and brain in a jar.jpg

So much yes!!!

 

Less than... 28 hours to go...

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to make sure... it is Canada friendly right?

 

This would be a wonderful day for Canada, and therefore, the rest of the world.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By SamuraiJack
      <<<MOD Edit>>>
      Kickstarter is now Live:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/859512613/ai?ref=eu6exx

    • By Mckenna35
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1665755336/plinths-and-display-stands-for-figures-miniatures-and-busts
       
      About
      Welcome to my Kickstarter!
      My name is Mark Norton, and I am working full-time as a sculptor going by the name Frozen Ninja 3D. I am designing and sculpting my own line of highly detailed figures with the hopes of bringing people together for fun hobby times.  Please visit the bottom of this page for examples of my work, and to see the quality I am trying to achieve.
      This is the fourth Kickstarter project that I have run, and the third project that features models entirely designed and sculpted by me. 
      What is being offered in this project?
      The goal of this project is to release an entire line of high quality plinths and display stands.  These plinths make any figure or bust stand out among the rest, and will make an exciting addition to any collection.   In addition, these plinths will help bring your competition entries to that next level.
      FIRST - MEDIUM SIZE PLINTHS - $12 each, or cheaper if you get a "Bundle" Pledge.
      To start the project, I am offering Medium size Plinths.  The top of the Medium plinth is approximately 35mm across, which is ideal for most miniatures, and busts look awesome on them as well.  These plinths are about 44mm Tall, with base sizes ranging from 42mm to 49mm.   Each plinth will be supplied unpainted.
      In addition to Medium Size Plinths, I have Large Size Plinths planned as stretch goals, as well as some other fun sizes.  
      I have a lot of great models planned for this project!  Here is the starting lineup (scroll down further to see the stretch goals that are planned...)
      Add-On List
      Here is a list of all of the plinths that are currently available in this Kickstarter project.  I will continue to update this list as stretch goals are reached.
      Shipping will be charged separately, please refer to the shipping chart below for rates.
      Stretch Goals
      These are the plinths that will be available once we hit certain funding levels.
      The First Stretch Goal is titled "Chains".  The Medium Plinth will be unlocked if we can reach $1,800 in funding.  It will be available as an Add-On for $12.
    • By Cyradis
      This one just went up. Seems like a smaller studio with some cool sculpts. The cost per figure seems reasonable, although shipping is a bit of a bummer. 
       
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1665755336/summoning-a-dragon-fantasy-and-sci-fi-miniatures-b?ref=project_facebook
    • By Cicciopiu
      Exquis.  A range of modern day women with five busts planned in total and one of them potentially entirelly for free!
      The Kickstarter should start towards the end of May after we have shipped out all the Dragon Masters packages.
       
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/859512613/exquis


    • By Gadgetman!
      New Legacy Vault campaign will start soon   ► Play video Hello everyone!  
      At last, the new summer 2018 Legacy Vault campaign is ready to go: our Cone Killer (here the campaign preview) diorama will be at the starting blocks from September 4th, and its protagonist will be a dragon dealing with an ice cream. It should be pointed out that, unlike what has happened previously, all models are already done, as you can clearly see in the pictures, so shipping delays will definitely not be an issue this time :D  
      If the collector in you is enticed by these definitely unique and colorful models, follow the campaign and participate in it: just be quick about it, since this time the production run will be even more limited – only 30 copies of the Bust and only 100 of the diorama will be made!  
              I want that bust...  
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 1 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...