Bones 4 is Coming Soon!

Reaper Ron

22 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

Lunch plans were canceled.  Was excited because I will be available in front of PC when it goes live.  Then I learned a friend in my poker group passed yesterday.  No more good news because it seems to just bring really bad news behind it. :/

That sucks. Sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

Lunch plans were canceled.  Was excited because I will be available in front of PC when it goes live.  Then I learned a friend in my poker group passed yesterday.  No more good news because it seems to just bring really bad news behind it. :/

Sad news.

My sympathies.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Doug Sundseth said:

Tu.

And yes, that was the "tu" of rebuke rather than the "vous" of polite discourse. It was necessary.

<_<

::D:

::P:

That's a terrible thing to say/imply about me!

And pay no attention to the reply below this!

6 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Have to agree with Pegazus; with a gestation period of a year or more before the delivery date, I think this is more about what happens when Mr and Mrs Bones really love each other.  ::P:

You mean, they... Bone?

• Like 1

I don't think I'll asplode anything this time. The giant cardboard box of Bones sitting in my living room, which will be sitting in my living room, untouched, for months, is a testament to how much less of this stuff I need.

But I've decided to back for a basic amount, anyway, and go from there. That terrain was looking pretty broccoliin'. Hope there's lots of that.

And please enjoy this gif.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

My interest in this should be notable. I am awake, for the second day in a row, deliberately, before my usual waking time of 11AM to insure I get to be in on the madness.

.... I think I need more caffeine.

Im an Aussie - its 2am for me! I am very excited right now! 

A big part of that is wanting to be part of the community hype especially the first few days (& the last few days). Everyone makes it such a fun experience!

Just now, Marvin said:

I don't think I'll asplode anything this time. The giant cardboard box of Bones sitting in my living room, which will be sitting in my living room, untouched, for months, is a testament to how much less of this stuff I need.

I do get what you are saying. I have only had my bones for a week & have yet had a chance to go through everything. But I know that Reaper does amazing stuff & will find a way to suck me in & spend way too much. That is what they are great at!

• Like 4