3 more 1 hour paints

emmagine

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

I really like your colour schemes a lot. Nice work!

Thanks!

23 minutes ago, Logos said:

Damn I wish I could do it that fast.  I always get hung up on some detail and next thing I know 3 hours have gone by!  So was that all 3 in 1 hour or an hour a piece?

3 hours total.  Sophie took about 15-20 minutes longer, that time came out of the other two figures.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, malefactus said:

What you could do if you took your time boggles the mind. They are all BEAUTIFULLY painted creations. OUTSTANDING WORK!

I have tremors comparable to early - mid stage Parkinson's disease.  While I appreciate the sentiment, years of attempting to do prize winning style work have resulted in me failing miserably.   Part of the reason for the speed paints, is that I believe I have found a niche where I can create reasonable quality table top pain jobs in a time frame that allows me to paint more than 5-10 a year.  I also work 60-80 hours a week, which leaves little time for painting.  If I am ever going to get through bones 1,2, +3 (and soon 4) I have to pick up the pace :)

• Like 2