Sign in to follow this  
BryanBorgman

28mm Vikings: Great Hall Burning

Hello everyone. I am launching and managing a 28mm Vikings Kickstarter for Acheson Creations this Monday at 8am. I created a Facebook event to help promote. Please check share the event page and follow the "ticketing" link to take you to the preview of the Kickstarter. Thanks!

EVENT LINK

PHOTO GALLERY

• Like 6

Not enough KS budget for vikings, but the Set I pledge looks darn good. 36 metal figures and a house for $100 plus shipping, before SG's. Not bad!

I think I'd like to see in a future THW KS figures for pulp adventures, particularly if they can be used for Cthulhu games, including Eldritch Horror, and Savage Worlds Deadlands: Noir RPG. Already have plenty of generic fantasy and zombie figures, but could always use more pulp!

• Like 1

My local group plays a lot of Saga so I could definitely use the buildings.  I don't really need more vikings, but, I can always use more vikings.  If that makes any sense.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Jeneki said:

My local group plays a lot of Saga so I could definitely use the buildings.  I don't really need more vikings, but, I can always use more vikings.  If that makes any sense.

In life in general, no it doesn't make a whole lot of sense...but in these forum it totally makes sense!!  So much so it is a way of life for most! 

• Like 4

On 7/10/2017 at 5:48 PM, Jeneki said:

Yes, unfortunately that makes complete sense to me. ::P:

I've only got a hundred or so Dark Ages guys to paint; what's another 40?  But the buildings are unique...

• Like 5

On 7/10/2017 at 8:01 AM, BryanBorgman said:

Vikings: Great Hall Burning is now live and will end July 31st at 8:00am EST. Don't delay, pledge today!

Link - >  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/244627251/vikings-great-hall-burning-28mm-tabletop-wargaming  

@Thes Hunter----see the above link, this is now live.

ETA---it's also funded.

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this