You give so much delightful character to your dioramas! Maude is great :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pillpeddler said:

Very, very cool

Thanks mucho for the reply, Pillpeddler. I am glad you like it.

2 hours ago, Cyradis said:

You give so much delightful character to your dioramas! Maude is great :) 

Thanks for the kind reply, Cyradis. I am glad you like her. More & more I look at my pieces as actors in a traveling troupe. Each one gets to strut the boards.

1 hour ago, Lord_Bryon said:

Love it!! 

So bright, so beautiful.

Thanks for the kind reply, Lord_Byron. I am happy you enjoyed the post. Positive reaction to my color choices is always a boost to my morale. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KruleBear said:

Another awesome entry fom your exciting world. Thanks for sharing. 

Thanks for the reply, KruleBear. I am happy you enjoyed the Girl. The morale boost is appreciated.

So much maliciously cute things here! (I know "malicious" and "cute" don't really belong together but those are the words that come to mind when I look at these particular creations!) As usual, love your vibrant colors and seeing your imagination come to life in your figures!

• Like 3

This cousin of Baba Yaga is awesome!

I can see her inflicting terror upon anyone foolish enough to enter that forest.

Great colours, excellent basing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pochi said:

So much maliciously cute things here! (I know "malicious" and "cute" don't really belong together but those are the words that come to mind when I look at these particular creations!) As usual, love your vibrant colors and seeing your imagination come to life in your figures!

...malicious & cute brought to mind Susan Lucci's character, Erica.

Thanks for the kind reply, Pochi! I am delighted you like Maude...especially the colors.

Turning my imagination loose on my miniatures gets me into somewhat less trouble than just turning it loose. I am happy you enjoy what pops up from the process. 

1 hour ago, Tjrez said:

great job

Thanks for the reply, Tjrez!...glad you like her.

3 minutes ago, Xherman1964 said:

This cousin of Baba Yaga is awesome!

I can see her inflicting terror upon anyone foolish enough to enter that forest.

Great colours, excellent basing.

...but the Goblins love her...or else.

I am happy you like the Girl...especially the colors. Thanks for the story-line reply, X!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

She looks terrifyingly wonderful!

...but what an endearing smile...in a terrifying way.

Thanks for the reply, Wolf. I am glad you like the Girl

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MagicBrew
      I haven't posted here much, as I lost painting last year to depression.  But I have made great strides, both in battling the mind disease and in painting!

It's not Reaper, but I wanted to show off these Malifaux Gremlins because I am so proud of them.

I look forward to posting more here as I paint. I have a whole shelf of Reaper minis in my backlog!

- Magic Brew

• By malefactus
      I started painting these three pieces after having them in the wings for awhile:

The Scarecrow & her Minion are Bombshell Babe minis, the Witch is a Ral Parhta/Iron Wind, the Voodoo Guy is a Wyrd, & the Pumpkinhead is mine:

Hopefully they will progress without further delay/interruption...unlikely as that is.
    • By Scorpionfish
      Thanks to critical Role I have acquired a new player in our group! They're playing a goblin monk named  Butterbug, and picked out this mini a while back as one of the representations for them, and I offered to paint it up. This will be the version who is a security guard at a magic school. Colors are brown with blue and golden yellow accents.

• By Guildenstern
      So I figured I'd just start a WIP thread, rather than clutter up the forum with unnecessary extras. I hate disorder (although you wouldn't be able to tell that from looking at my workspace! LOL)

This week's been mostly working on Gremlins from Malifaux, I have Somer, Slophaulers and Skeeters almost done. Still waiting on flying stand order to come in for Skeeters. Somer's the Bayou Boss, and I have other Bayou Gremlins in my pile of to-be-done but we'll see how long it takes me to get to them.

Betrayal at Calth (BAC) is a GW box set of Space Marines that's both a board game and a kind of starter set for Horus Heresy 30k (which takes place before the Warhammer 40k sci fi - just for those who don't follow this). My LGS is doing an escalation league for 30k, and is running a contest for painting the box set. it's about 38 miniatures I think. Really hoping I win, even if I don't play the game because the prize is a free Horus Heresy book of our choice And I love books, even more than I love models so books about models... I'm THERE!

Anyway here's my pics (except for the BAC which is still currently in its box lol)

^^ Slophaulers - because they, wait for it, haul slop Just finishing base really on these guys

Somer - almost done, working on base now and just need cloth highlighted I think

^^ Skeeters (mosquitos) - trying out colour scheme, pretty much still basecoating although I did highlight their backs, wings and eyes (which still need glaze)

Also trying to work on getting more lighting in my room for my light box :( so maybe my pictures will come out better =/

C&C is always welcome :) It helps me get better!
    • By knarthex
      So, The very first mini I pulled out of the BOGW when I got it, was a Malifaux mini....
      As soon as I saw it, I knew how I had to paint it!
      So I give you @Sylverthorne the Girlblin!

Hope you like it!!!!!!

George

Abbreviated WIP here
      (Didn't have time to record everything with the need to get it done for Wednesday.....)
  • Who's Online   40 Members, 1 Anonymous, 269 Guests (See full list)