Very good job on them!

Hope you'll be able to find the cannon and crewman nr3 one day!

It would be great to seem them all together on one base.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

Very good job on them!

Hope you'll be able to find the cannon and crewman nr3 one day!

It would be great to seem them all together on one base.

I don't know if I'd ever have the patience to paint a siege engine/war cannon but I do want to at least get the other engineer with the shovel and paint him. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, 72moonglum said:

I don't know if I'd ever have the patience to paint a siege engine/war cannon but I do want to at least get the other engineer with the shovel and paint him. 

I continue with the perennial hope that Reaper will bring their Dwarven Thunderwyrm Cannon and Dragonbone skeletal catapult to Bones. ::D:

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crissair
      This lil guy had been sitting on my shelf for a while. Decided to tint some metallic w blue paint for his armor. Pretty happy how it turned out. As always, feedback is welcome

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning everybody and Happy New Year!

So I actually had these painted since the very beginning of the year, but had to go out of town and couldn't get their bases finished until I got back.  So here are my first miniatures completed for 2020, four lizard men that Julie Guthrie sculpted for Ral Partha if I recall correctly in 1982-1983 with her series All Things Dark and Dangerous.  I've always really loved these figures and have had them on my pending list of stuff to paint, but finally got around to really painting them.  I painted each one in a different color because I wanted a bit of variety.  They did all start of though being covered by a good layer of Creamy Ivory (Reaper) and then I did washes on all that, and then afterwards chose the actual color and kept going.

Anyhow, hope you guys like these guys!

• By JadenZion
      So, I just had to show off this pic.  I'm playing in a 5e Rappan Athuk campaign, and needed to make 3 characters.  I chose to model mine after the characters from the old Lost Vikings video game.  

In order from left to right:
      Olaf the Stout, Life Domain Cleric.
      Baelog the Fierce, Totem Warrior Barbarian.
      Erik the Swift, Battlenaster Fighter (my main).

Sorry, I just really loved this picture.  

• By JadenZion
      I liked painting the dark skin of this one, as opposed to the lighter skinned dwarves I've been doing.  I enjoyed this one a lot!  It'll finish out my trio of dwarves for the current campaign I'm in.  

• Who's Online   24 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)