• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Thoramel
      Here's a quick paint up of an old Ral Partha (now by Iron Wind Metals) Shadowrun figure. Nothing special, just something quick to keep my hands busy. But I like her. Scale wise, she's a bit small these days for an Orc character, but since she was on the tall side when produced, she fits in pretty well with the Chronoscope minis I typically use for SR games. I think the top part of her outfit is supposed to be chainmail. But I like to think she's a bit of a hipster orc and just crocheted herself a top to go with her hair. 

• By 72moonglum
      Hello again!

here are two more Partha figures I've been working on, two half-elven Rangers sculpted probably by Jeff Grace way back in the nineties.  I'd actually started painting these figures years and years ago, but the eyes turned out horribly wrong on both of them, so I threw them into Pinesol. Recently though, they were sitting on my desk and I got inspired, so started painting them up.  They were pretty simple paint jobs, and once again, because I'm lazy, used the same paint scheme for both of them.  

And here they are together:

• By Pochi
      This is Ametrine.e looked more like a gnome to me than a dwarf.more so the next time I paint her, we'll see what we end up with!

She is incredibly cute and a lot of fun!

• By 72moonglum
      Hello again!

here are the other two that I just finished, two elven fighters that Ran Partha did a while back.  They had a couple neat ideas, one was to have a male and female version of a race and class, and these two are the miniatures that are for the Male and Female Elven Fighters.  Not sure who the sculptor is on these, should probably find out.  

I did them both with more or less identical color schemes, partly in the thought that it's the same adventurer just in a different male or female version and then also because it made my life easier with one color scheme instead of two.

and here they are together:

Anyhows, hope you enjoy!

Mark
  • Who's Online   33 Members, 3 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)