What's included in Bones Expansion boxes?

unthar

I see that as of today Reaper's store has the Mythos and Stoneskull Bones expansion sets available. Does anyone know if Parts 1 - 3 are all included for each of those boxed sets? The 'Parts' that I'm referring to are listed on the Kickstarter page.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-3-the-search-for-mr-bones

Thanks!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Obsidian Crypt looks just like the one I got in the Graveyard expansion.  That would be interesting if it wasn't exactly the same, but I'd bet it is since new molds are so expensive and they didn't fund any other Crypt molds during the kickstarter.

• Like 1

Thanks!  That's what it seemed like, but wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy. I actually really like that they broke it for those that don't want to drop the full $80 on the set. Of course, there's a good chance I'll drop the full $80 on the set anyway, but still.  :p

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Actually if you go into the graveyard expansion page, it lists what is in the expansion, and they list  77637 which is the same number as obsidian crypt.

That's cool and something new.  Those listings weren't there when the questions were asked.

18 hours ago, Serenity said:

That's cool and something new.  Those listings weren't there when the questions were asked.

Maybe they added them because of the questions:) I know a lot of the mini's are not in any kind of order yet (as far as I can tell anyway) when you try and scroll through them, so I am constantly finding myself going back to the main page.

16 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Maybe they added them because of the questions:) I know a lot of the mini's are not in any kind of order yet (as far as I can tell anyway) when you try and scroll through them, so I am constantly finding myself going back to the main page.

I just went back and looked at a few of the other box sets and apparently they did them to all of them (graveyard,mythos, and even Core set!) That is cool, will help immensely to try and figure out what is in the core set!

Intersting, the core set shows that the corsairs and space mouslings are in the set, thats odd. I thought they were options. Were they added to the core set? Havent seen anyone unbox them in any youtube videos, weird.