Sign in to follow this  
Loim

Bones I Goblin Archer

Maybe the first picture is a little out of focus but,I think it looks very good. The color are fits perfectly together and the wood grain turned out great. Did you use white or yellow to build up the skin highlight? Since you seem to wish to improve, I'll give you my friendly opinion. I think I see purple on the leather armor, but if it's the case, it's a little shy you may want to highlight it some more. Contrast is the key.

• Like 1

The armor gave me the most trouble, and after messing and messing with it I finally called it done. The skin is the green triad highlighted up all the way to Bright Skin Highlight. 

Thanks for the C&C, it's always much appreciated. 

• Like 2

That is one GOOD LOOKIN' Goblin. Your skin tones & other colors are as WONDERFUL as your deft brushwork. VERY WELL DONE!

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 1

He looks great! I think you have done the skin very well with your highlights. Sometimes, it is better to call it finished if you are frustrated. You can always try again on the next mini!

• Like 1

Someday maybe I'll pull out one of my early minis and help you feel better about yourself. You did fine, your brushing is precise and your colours are good. There's a great contrast. The only thing I'd do differently is highlighting a few areas up, especially on the face and armour.

• Like 1

I love the color of his skin, I think it works quite nicely! I may steal that; my gobbos tend to have desaturated skin, but I like how vivid this one is. Nice work!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1