Darsc Zacal

Wander: The Cult of Barnacle Bay

Wander: The Cult of Barnacle Bay is a 1-5 player co-op dungeon crawl miniatures board game designed by Jonathan Phillips-Bradford and Heath Foley featuring minis sculpted by Patrick Keith.

IMG_0109.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

IMG_0111.JPG

IMG_0112.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG

• Like 3

Patrick Keith has been posting a bunch of preview sculpts for this one on the Book of Faces. Looking forward to see how this one will shape up. I'm not exactly sure if I can go in on it thou.

Wait a minute... designed by Jonathan Phillips-Bradford?  The media producing husband of pro-painter Liz Beckley?!?

That explains her profile photo on the book of faces.  And the recent Miniature Monthly tie in with the discount of Red Panda's Wander tank mini.  

Great.  An August Kickstarter.  A September Kickstarter. An October ReaperCon.  I need a weekend job... or a garage sale... hmmm....

Edited by Grayfax

Just about an hour to go live now... interested to see how they structure the pledges for this.  If I have a $1 option and get a chance to add later, I might can see this added to my Kickstarter queue.  Otherwise, it will have to be retail...

I had a blast demo-ing this with Heath at Gen Con, and I've had a ton of fun with the minis which are already released, so I backed this one right away!  It seems like it will be a perfect cooperative game for my wife and I to play!

• Like 3

I backed this yesterday :)

Looks fun and my brother and his fiancé have started to show interest in board games and I think they may like this one. 

Plus is has bearsharks.... 

I know Heath and Jonathan really put their all into this and I'm really hoping it get a bunch of funding!

• Like 1

Funded, and they've revealed the first two stretch goals.

Among them is Liz, Female Mouse Runecaster.

And yes, I really, really want that mini.

• Like 3