Sign in to follow this  
ub3r_n3rd

Broken God Cadence - an ub3r Show off

I love it!

Especially the shadows on her outfit!

Well done!

*** Say? Might she be interested in a Wolf to keep her company? She looks a bit lonely...:wub:***

• Like 2

Thanks, everyone! 

She was fun to do, I'm trying to get myself to do more TT+ figures so I can up my production. I always seem to bog down into the details so not doing so is nice.

3 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Very nice conversion! What did you do for the gold coins at her feet? 

Thank you!

I rolled up some greenstuff into a very very thin "cylinder" and then let it cure and then when it was hardened I used my x-acto blade to cut about every 1mm a slice out of it like you would with a cucumber while making dinner salad. Then I put all the little "coins" into a baggie to use whenever I needed to add them to treasure piles or random scattered coins. 

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Citrine
      Another delightful sculpt from Oathsworn Sensible Shoes line, the Tabaxi Monk/Mage/Bard (SS38).  Had some trouble settling on the color scheme, so she sat half painted for quite a while.

• By Geoff Davis
      Male Dwarven Cleric with Warhammer from Dark Sword Miniatures. 

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening all!

here comes another rogue, the male version of the female that I just finished a few days ago.  For both of them I did the same skin color, starting out with Olive Skin, but then the other colors I diverged. I was thinking, much unlike the earlier elves and half-elves I did, that rogues would be more chaotic and independent and wouldn't likely dress so similarly.

I tried to give this guy that kind of reddish hair that you sometimes see with Afghan men on the TV, the ones that probably dye their beards.  Didn't just want a black or deep brown. Don't know if it turned out like I'd hoped, would welcome your opinions:

And here are a few photos of them together:

I also did different bases on them.  Upon hindsight, I probably should have done them both equally, but oh well, too late now!

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

He sings the song of his people...

Sing it baby,
      Kev!
    • By 72moonglum
      Hello all!

So I just finished working on this little thief, from Ral Partha's male and female range later on, maybe in the end of the eighties/beginning of the nineties, not so sure. I'm working on the male version, but that probably won't be finished for a few days.  

So used Reaper's Olive Skin as her base/mid-tone color, just in case anybody's curious.

I think this was sculpted by Jeff Grace.  Pretty simple miniature to paint.  The one stickler was all her studs.

Anyhows, hope you all enjoy!

• Who's Online   23 Members, 2 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)