Sign in to follow this  
Cyradis

02793: Arianna , Fairy Princess "Rainbow Fairy" by Cyr

Nicely done! I'm sure your friend will love her. 

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1

Stunning!

I like the face a lot!

And the rainbow colours are awesome, love those wings.

Great gift!

• Like 2

Thanks good fellows :) Her face and the wings turned out pretty well! 

All your WONDERFUL brushwork & BEAUTIFUL colors frame her LOVELY face perfectly. VERY WELL DONE!

Her wings will be a FINE source of inspiration when I finally use the similar ones on my own pieces...I doubt my will be as lovely, however.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, malefactus said:

All your WONDERFUL brushwork & BEAUTIFUL colors frame her LOVELY face perfectly. VERY WELL DONE!

Her wings will be a FINE source of inspiration when I finally use the similar ones on my own pieces...I doubt my will be as lovely, however.

Pshaw! I am sure you can make them every bit as beautiful! Take more time than I did on prepping the mini ;) 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      An experiment in color-blending and washes. Wanted to evoke a different kind of flame than we often think of. 

"Giants and the Genii
      Multiplex of wing and eye
      Whose strong obedience broke the sky
      When Solomon was King."

This is a truly fantastic sculpt and I love it. A cheerfully cruel expression, like a cat with a mouse. 

Yes, that is a Goetic sigil. Photos taken in natural light during the Golden Hour,  unmodified. Armor is AP Rough Iron, GW Gehenna's Gold, and DecoArt Rich Espresso, with touches of Nihilakh Oxide and Nuln Oil. Skin wash was a mixture of AP Red Tone and some midnight blue wash. Came out a lovely bruise color. 

And a couple more shots for context and scale.

"What cause, O Man, would you have to trouble Me with your summons? Great must your need be, or you would not bring such calamities upon the world."

I could probably snazz those swords up a bit, but she's not too bad for tabletop quality!  
    • By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vaspider/symbols-of-faith-and-pride

This has sod all to do with miniatures, but I would be surprised if there were not people who might want one of these pins, for literally any reason at all.
      I'll let the campaign speak for itself, as I usually do; it is pins. There are, as the title implies, representations for most of the common faiths, in a literal rainbow of ... well, Pride rainbows. 
    • By eldamir
      This took over a year - mostly because I procrastinate EVERYTHING - but he's finally done!  
      Contest Thread
      Combined Show-Off Thread
      WIP Thread

Colors rolled were Blush Pink (I fudged and went to Breast Cancer Pink so that I can donate him to a survivor that I know), Brilliant Green and Heather Blue.

I have yet to get around to building or acquiring something better for photographing these than printer paper leaned up against the paint rack, but other than that, CnC is, as always welcome.
    • By GrandPrince
      I've been running a tabletop campaign in which a friend insisted on playing as a pixie fairy, and he chose this as the mini to represent her.  He also asked for specific coloration on the wings and a metallic gold colored outfit.. I'm sort of proud how this one turned out.

• By Pochi
      I painted the Bones Black, Bones, and Wizkids owlbears as Great Horned Owls. This is the Wizkids owlbear. When you put the three together, they make a crazy singing group!

• Who's Online   19 Members, 3 Anonymous, 49 Guests (See full list)