Jump to content

  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Maglok
      I recently painted this fertility idol from Bones 4. Just for fun.
       
      Technically they are stone statue boobies, but boobies are boobies.
       
      CLICK HERE FOR VIEW FROM THE FRONT <--- (Stone) NUDITY
       
      Here is 'her' back though. :)
       

       
      PS: Couldn't find her in the store atm, maybe not released yet?
    • By Ooook
      What's better to start my KS Bones topic than Mr. Bones himself ?

      (bigger pics on my blog : click the pic to go there)
    • By Stonebred
      Here is the Tiefling Sorcerer I just started working on for my next D&D campaign. My lovely wife is a writer and helped me with the backstory. Take a gander at the backstory and let me know what you think if you'd like... Otherwise, just take a look at the figure and follow along.  I've been going back and forth with whether or not I should cut his horns off to fit the backstory or not.
       
       

    • By JudgeSamson
      Here is my Reaper Bones Ogre Guard, 77456.  It took a long time to finish the skin.  I had a hard time getting it right with dry brushing layer upon layer and several washes, but I like the way it turned out.  





    • By BLZeebub
      Second background, in progress.  Started with tape to control swelling and rolling.  First coat was brushed (1.5" cheap brush from hobby store) with a mix of gesso, water, and Patio Paint Fiesta Yellow (probably a dab of khaki to dull the tone too).  After a day or two to dry I used a chunk of construction sponge to cover the paper with a mix of water, pva glue, a drop of dish soap (helps with rings at this consistency, or so I believe), and Ceramcoat Raw Sienna (possibly some Apple Barrel Nutmeg too for redness).  Swiped the whole thing for coverage, then blotted, dragged, and blew as it dried a bit to achieve the variation in texture you see.  This one is going great, I must say.  The first one I did didn't look like the image in my mind until about 7 steps in, and never quite looked right.  Question, comments, critiques welcome!

  • Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 229 Guests (See full list)

×