Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

BaGua dice comeback: Collectable metal binary dice

About this project

b9f7c0aaa70f7880f87b6fb0749e2e2d_origina

COMEBACK CAMPAIGN

Couple of month ago, we launched BaGua dice campaign, and it was very successful. Although we had quite some troubles in post campaign works, we eventually made it to the end. And here we are posting a comeback campaign for backers who have missed our previous campaign and still want dice from us.

d8244f648ddb4e903f762e10cc24fb5d_origina

ac42d1135a00cd9260d7336766961734_origina

0dc6d2f909eefa97c7c895ab2cda63e3_origina

9df16858fabe4c27195d3241d2062688_origina

e4951b25095562c092a3b6ced50575cd_origina

2c4e40099abe683b39ae4c2aaf0be7a3_origina

f1714780f5f7355867077807f9a79831_origina

9c952ba822392586b560aec572638bd6_origina

17646a5b6e735725f4ce290929656091_origina

d1bd5b2be3805b729f52839367a21803_origina

21c7d413994f1e4b37604c5a9e6bcdf1_origina

71aa1e4b8f00df4c14a368e449f313c6_origina

4e37246143773250e7f3a1ee6b254848_origina

My biggest issue is that this is a repeat of a previous campaign. Unless I'm wrong and I missed something.

• Like 1

apart from it being a bit more expensive, it seems very much to be a carbon copy of the last campaign.

ie the campaing is purely a marketing tool to sell existing product (or bespoke preorder of same) and not a "campaign to create something new" as the terms of use state.

I wonder whether this actually is a violation of the terms of use or not. I would like to see Kickstarter itself comment on this.

• Like 1

As a network geek, I'd like to see a whole dice set arranged on a binary counting system. Of course, it would bug the elf out of the rest of the table trying to read my dice.

As for a repeat of a previous project, Kickstarter has recently begun a promotion where they're letting previously successful projects come back and re-run a campaign.

• Like 3

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Artyphex
      (forgive me, very new to the forums) 

Andowyn Thrushmoor!
      It's been awhile since I've painted a plain ol' character miniature. I spent the better part of today working on her and I’m overall pleased with how she came out. I really want to double my skill level by the time Bones V is delivered and I’m proud of my progress! Slowly but surely figuring out how to do faces, this one looks pretty okay, though her right eye is funky.

Since this is my first form post, the picture is her next to my first miniature! It's about four years old and I keep it around the rest of my collection in a place of honor

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/minstrelcreative/project-rose-snapshot-miniatures-by-minstrel-creative?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Hello from "Minstrel Creative" studio! We are a group of board game designers and artists, and we make 36mm scale high-quality collectable miniatures for our board games.
      We are working on "Project Rose"(Working Title), a Role-playing adventure miniatures boardgame focusing on legend narrative storytelling and dungeon adventure experience. 
      At this point in time, we would like to showcase some of our miniatures from our "Project Rose" IP by creating a limited-run collectable snapshot with a selection of miniatures, so gamer, collector, and painters of miniatures and boardgaming hobby can have the first taste of our miniatures. 
      Fund raised by this campaign, after covering production cost, will go to the development of "Project Rose".
      All miniatures are designed in Australia and are ready for production locally.
      We hope that you like what we do and we are grateful for all your support.
       Why Kickstarter? 
      This is a simple KS campaign for us to showcase some of our 36mm scale photopolymer resin miniature designs as a snapshot collection, these first-run collection of miniatures of limited quantities (100) and this particular variants are only available as part of this campaign.
      Funding gain from this campaign will cover the production cost, the rest of the amount will go to the development of "Project Rose", which we aim for another Kickstarter campaign for it's mass production.
      All miniatures in this campaign will be manufactured by photopolymer resin SLA 3D printer, and are ready for production.
      This campaign have no stretch goal or add-on options, you'll get all listed content in this limited-run collectable snapshot by making a single pledge.
      Why Photopolymer Resin miniatures?
      Our miniatures are made with Photopolymer Resin, and manufactured with SLA 3D printers.
      Compare to traditional resin casting and DLP 3D printing:
      SLA printers are considered the gold standard for smooth surface finish, with appearances comparable to traditional manufacturing methods like machining, injection moulding, and extrusion. SLA parts have the highest resolution and accuracy, the sharpest details, and the smoothest surface finishes of all 3D printing technologies. SLA printers can achieve intricate shapes and structures with lossless fidelity, which is considered difficult to achieve for traditional resin casting. For detailed comparison between SLA and DLP, please click HERE.  Our miniatures are manufactured in 25 microns layer thickness, the highest Resolution available to the technology we used.
      What will you get?
      By pledging Support "Project Rose":
      Your generous support is greatly appreciated! 
      This will allow us to gain support from you for the development of "Project Rose", and keeping you up to date on the future progress of "Project Rose".
      By pledging "Project Rose" Snapshot Miniatures:
      You'll gain all privilege same as the Support "Project Rose" pledge, moreover, you'll get the following content:
      1 X "Mark of the Mother Rose" special promo card, a prove of early adopter that enable special privileges on our future "Project Rose" kickstarter campaigns. (First privilege will be a 20% off of our "Project Rose" first core game set while pledging through Kickstarter, and much more.) 1 X Felicity Lécuyer 36mm scale miniature 1 X Euphemia Lécuyer 36mm scale miniature 1 X Gertrude Novak 36mm scale miniature 1 X Fiore De Lucia 36mm scale miniature 1 X Felicity and Euphemia Postcard size printed illustration and backstory 1 X Gertrude Novak Postcard size printed illustration and backstory 1 X Fiore De Lucia Postcard size printed illustration and backstory Please note: 
      This is a limited run release of 100 copies. All miniatures require assembly and painting, this is not a toy. Basic hexagon bases included. This is a physical delivery product and will be box packaged, no digital distribution will be available.  
    • By kodiakbear
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dwarvenforge/caverns-deep-by-dwarven-forge-handcrafted-game-ter/description

If anybody here loves cavern terrain and missed DF's first cavern KS KS2, this spring/summer around June DF will have KS6. The theme of KS6 will be Return to the Caverns and should be great fun for those who took part in KS2 or those who are new to DF.

DF had this to say and showed the below teaser pics

We're doing for Caverns what Dungeon of Doom did for Dungeons. A whole new batch of fun pieces to enhance your existing collection, but also completely stand-alone.

Some of the key features:
      New Core Shapes (diagonal wall, convex curves, 1" pieces, etc)
      Passages
      Elevation (with stuff that's impossible on graph paper...)
      Negative Space pieces (and new Terrain Trays)
      Flashy Pieces (Magnets & LEDs)
      Large pieces (4x4 and larger)

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1273312680/war-is-coming-goblins?ref=ksr_email_user_new_friend_project

About
      The fuel driving us is to bring to life an entire new and unique range of fantasy (and sci-fi!) models, perfect for your wargames and roleplaying campaigns.
      Shieldwolf Miniatures is the largest Southeast European tabletop wargaming company, with proven expertise in the creation and distribution of fantasy & sci-fi miniature figures. Our products are made with the highest quality Hard Plastic (HIP) and resin to assemble and paint. The production of our kits take place in the E.U., under our complete control.
      This Kickstarter campaign seeks funds to release new and unique armies for our game, War is Coming. We commence with the Forest Goblins, after which we expand to the Drotts (Fantasy Common Goblins) and Drottchins (Science Fiction Goblins). Below you will find a complete description of the first plastic kit from the ones planned for this project, including locked stretch goals. These are representing items all included in the final product.
      Contains enough parts to fully assemble 25 hard-plastic Forest Goblins (Infantry) Overall view of the Pledge Levels and Rewards
    • By Knight of the Dinner Table
      This looks like a very interesting board game with lots of new, fresh ideas and cool artwork (and nice minis - there is even a pledge level for just the minis: around 15 of them for $20 plus shipping):

About this project

It's a harsh but lucrative business being a mercenary out on the edge of civilization. You must explore the harsh wilderness and engage in deep tactical combat, where the decisions you make have an impact not only on your own character, but also the world around you.

Gloomhaven is cooperative game of card-driven combat set in a persistent fantasy campaign which will change and grow as you play the game.
      There is always more to unlock and explore in the world of Gloomhaven.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1350948450/gloomhaven/description
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)