Sign in to follow this  
redfox

Can anyone identify this dwarf?

Is that a hammer or an axe? Good to know for looking through the Figure Finder. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

plastic or metal? because it looks a lot like the old mage knight dwarf from the first set.

I think that's the winner!

Dwarven Berserker #047.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      I do not understand how this mini is supposed to go together. There is a large hair bulge that is supposed to fit in the hollow of the back. I tried sliding and twisting and cannot get the head to fit on in a dry fit. I cant imagine doing this after painting.  I don't really want to try and paint  and be unable to get into corners. Has anyone posted this anywhere? Things got caught and I see white stress marks on the mini where I had to try and force it off and it makes me super nervous to try anything again.
      This is exactly why I would 100 times out of 100 take a poorly glued at the factory mini. It's effectively wasted money for me, because I can't do anything with it.

• By Tigermanic
      I recently bought the 2 headed Troll "Lardgulp" to use as a boss in an upcoming battle for my play group. The problem is that compared to the reaper black Rock Troll I received he is not so intimidating...

However, I've seen on other sites a new reaper black or bones 2 headed Troll for pre order. I was wondering if there were any pictures of it compared to the Rock troll, and when will it be available on the site properly?

• By Standifer
      This is a Dwarf Lord Ragmir by Scibor monstrous miniatures, I got this for my nephew awhile back and just finished it. This thing had a lot of good details, and a cool base even if it was a little small, which is no longer an issue since I just mounted him on his stock base and then a metal knockout from an electrical box. 

Thanks for looking!

• By Crissair
      This lil guy had been sitting on my shelf for a while. Decided to tint some metallic w blue paint for his armor. Pretty happy how it turned out. As always, feedback is welcome

• By JadenZion
      So, I just had to show off this pic.  I'm playing in a 5e Rappan Athuk campaign, and needed to make 3 characters.  I chose to model mine after the characters from the old Lost Vikings video game.  

In order from left to right:
      Olaf the Stout, Life Domain Cleric.
      Baelog the Fierce, Totem Warrior Barbarian.
      Erik the Swift, Battlenaster Fighter (my main).

Sorry, I just really loved this picture.  

• Who's Online   29 Members, 2 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)