Blackstar corsair bashed with one of the armories, maybe death

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Intriguing!  Is the shield intentionally upside-down?  (Not that I'd expect it to be right-side-up, per se -- more like at 90 degrees off, if it's on the off-hand and it doesn't look like it's being deployed.)

Also, where is that helmet from?  It gives the figure a bit of a "Jin-Roh" vibe, I think.  I could also see that helmet as working nicely for an NCR Veteran (Fallout: New Vegas) kit-bash of some other figure.

I really like the look of the base -- I'm guessing it's meant to depict destroyed pavement/concrete with some exposed pipe-work underneath?

Hello Jordan, I also like the head a great deal and it will probably be the one I go with.  As to the shield, with these guys I felt the shield was attatched the the armor and not held and upside down was actually the best fit though in hindsight I could of got the exacting knife out and made it work the other way.  Some pics here of the mini on the base and it has the dynamic pose I wanted hope you like it so far.IMG_2718.thumb.JPG.46f171ea1c41d4218adce0abe7c6dc1a.JPGIMG_2718.thumb.JPG.46f171ea1c41d4218adce0abe7c6dc1a.JPG

IMG_2719.JPG

IMG_2720.JPG

IMG_2722.JPG

IMG_2723.JPG

• Like 4