A new collection of miniatures 40 mm from Cartoon Miniatures

• Members

About this project

6ec41bd5b62834b8bab7a988c402b263_origina

Ancient Warriors – a new collection of figurines from Cartoon Miniatures. This is result of work of a team of professionals, a combination of excellent idea and quality implementation. So far, only on Kickstarter! 

d5b8fbb68dccf0331014444a77f00e65_origina

Each miniature: 

• In 40mm scale 
  • Made of resin 
  • Highly detailed 
  • Not painted 
  • Limited edition 
7fa6f86f7c334bf7940a70ca7fdd817c_origina

67bc4b8d2daffadd3fe93234c2c10884_origina

Soon we and our friends from Wendy's Miniaturen will be launching a kickstarter campaign. You'll see a figurines from the Age of Ancient Warriors in the World of Belantir. Belantir is a world where battles and clashes never stop. One after another, the invaders advance with devastating campaigns through the world. But nevertheless, there are not only ruthless conquerors, but also noble heroes who are ready to repel any enemy! In every corner of Belantir, there are tales of warriors of never-fading glory. You will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the greatest warriors who lived in one of the toughest and bloodiest eras, also known as the "War of the Tiger”.

a200641dc2e06b4fe58f983c7cd41d26_origina

19fa3b88d319ddd73d75cd2aa8a24094_origina

44008f024f6c2778782c2586a35338e1_origina

855a6f90f4c6f4387d7d309d1076f7f3_origina

• Like 1
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

REALLY like that minotaur. I've heard good things about this company, in fact when Clever Crow was in Vegas on a business trip we met up for dinner and chatted about figures and projects we were working on and he highly recommended some figures he got from Cartoon.

2 hours ago, odinsgrandson said:

Do we know if the 40mm height includes the base?  In that case, some of those minis are quite a bit smaller than I had thought.

An educated guess based on the language states that every one of them is 40mm, which doesn't include the base and they have many varying sizes of bases with some bases that are as tall as or taller than the actual figures. Most, if not all, figures that are made are measured without their bases.

On 8/1/2017 at 2:25 PM, odinsgrandson said:

Do we know if the 40mm height includes the base?  In that case, some of those minis are quite a bit smaller than I had thought.

Here you go, a better visual:

259259c77152d96dbe3376acb97594b5_origina

ab5896a418c7004e4173b39b5ee9efb0_originacda5240f0cd7cddf8e84688f4581fe97_origina5bec66bf9eb06ecc0bdace1bc8d103d9_origina

21 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

I'm tempted, but the creator is called "wendys miniatures". Are they the same? If yes, why not create an account using Cartoon Miniatures instead?

Yes, they are the same 2 people. Cartoon is their new line of figures. Wendys was their original name/line of figures, they've been adding more lines and figures to their store.

• Like 1
  • Members

Last 48 hours.. 

Viking bear:

ca24dfac968016a799494964ea5a59a7_origina

Eagle is behind a backer only update as are the choices for the 8th model.. then there is the Hippo swashbuckler in the group bear shot which isnt in the KS 

611da4d1f43b00d4d158de89579c36e2_origina

Eagle options on book of faces:

20882014_1462676187133960_85548555375789

20799910_1462676183800627_11174001722251

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Received the 48 hour reminder notice. Need to take a look at this.

Me too, but I have to wait for retail as I just ordered a few things over the last couple of weeks and can't really justify doing another Kickstarter right now. 

Edited by ub3r_n3rd