Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
EPIC Miniatures - Dungeon Explorer with Whip
EPIC Miniatures - Wolf Sled
Printed on Elegoo Mars with Elegoo Grey Resin.
Snow and Ice:
AK Interactive Ice Sparkles
Vallejo Still Water.
Lance Bucklesworth on an arctic adventure!
What will he find when reaches the far North?
He raised these wolves himself to pull his sled and protect him, will it be enough against the creatures roaming the frozen wastes?
As he passes the last barren trees heading to the ever frozen plains he's got only one thing on his mind.
To find the remnants of a lost civilization and retrieve the priceless artifacts they left behind.
I'm a huge Okami fan. I've played the game end to end 5 times and I have it in progress a 6th time. I took Reaper Mini's Spirit Wolf and painted it like the white wolf, Amaterasu. Then I sculpted its iconic, flaming reflector out of green stuff and attached it to its back also with green stuff. Enjoy!
By Velrock on Thingiverse. I used a lighter winter color scheme for the pack. I know they look all cute and fluffy but they are really vicious hunters. I did these three as part of my July 4th holiday weekend Paint Binge.
I used a combination of Secret Weapon bases and base inserts.
Welcome to Getting to Know You, JUNE 2020 Edition.
The rules as they currently stand ( we all know most of you rebellious lot will ignore most of it, but one can try)
1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and post one...
2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
3. Questions are going to be posted between 8:00 hours and 12:00 hours CET. ( Central European Time)
4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me...
5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why can be fun...unless TMI).
7. Weekend questions will usually take the form of two or three day quests, starting on Friday or Saturday.
All HAIL WOOF!
This my orc warlord on a warg. It is a Nolzurs deep cuts orc on dire wolf miniature.
I did most of the painting in one day, I do need to touch up the base and redo the finish on the flag, but otherwise he is done.
I was aiming for a Hound of the Baskervilles look for the Warg.
Now he just needs an actual name besides Orc Warlord....
Thanks for looking!
Who's Online 14 Members, 2 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)