Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Red Box Dvergr War Band

Red Box Games

Ok slight changes in the composition of the Dvergr Kickstarter. Right now ready to go to produciton I have;
male Elder Wizard
Female wizard 
Male apprentice
female apprentice
Modular man at arms
modular thug
Modular man at arms
Male thief
female thief
Male ranger
Female ranger
Female barbarian with battle axe
Male barbarian with wrahammer
Male barabarian with two handed sword
Male pack mule
Female man at arms
Female man at arms B

Not quite ready;
female thug
Male tracker
Male treasure hunter
Male infantryman
Male knight
Female knight.
i am working on getting the pics edited and the page ready and finishing up these last few items over the weekend. I am hoping to launch sometime late next week but I will let you guys know more definitely as it gets closer.

OK Gang!! Sculpting for the Warbands of the Cold North IV is done and the figures are off to Valiant for molding.....Now it is time for the next RBg project...... DWARVES!!!!! This will be another Warbands project and will expand the current range of RBG dwarves with a new set of semi modular dwarven fighters3 fitted for right and left hand options, and one fitted for right hand options and one fitted for two handed weapon options and all having interchangeable heads. Along with those I will have a new dwarven elder and his apprentice 4 new female dwarves as well. The warriors and the females are already finished. The elder is almost finished and the Apprentice is underway, and I also intend to make a new set of armoured semi modulars as well. This campaign will be launching before delivery on the last warbands campaign is complete. I just simply cannot afford to wait to complete delivery on WBCN IV before launching a new project.

• Like 6