The Yepas (Goblins) Warband

SamuraiJack

• Members

About this project

Windmaster Miniatures introduces his first campaign based on a Warband of his awesome Yepas (goblins). A ton of fantasy miniatures and scenery in 28mm scale that you can use for any wargame, role-game or skirmish game.

We are offering the possibility to all gamers and collectors to take from a little group of Yepas to a big Warband of them, that's depends on the number of miniatures you need.

We are supporting The 9th Age project since 2016 and, as you can see, this kickstarter is focused on that way. But if you are playing other wargames, skirmish games, rol-games or simply needs this miniatures to expand your collection, this is yours.

All miniatures of this campaign are sold without assembly and painting process. You will need to mount and paint them.

PLEDGES BY TYPE OF UNIT:

3131d16257891191f60705b45c1896c5_origina

The Night watchers oath  

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take all mushrooms juice that I can. I shall wear black clothes with long hooded capes. I am the laughts in the darkness. I am the watcher on the shadows. I am the shield that guards the Epititas Land. I swear for my green broccoli and my honor that I will fight and die at my brothers side, for this night and all the nights to come".

e6ec2de157662e228648220d8e2f5dff_origina

ff6af3861b0d0ac314a7bb9c578cfe5a_origina

84783f79ed3cbcc1dd4d9bbfbb7a03a5_origina

ff7deb0630a38af1b3713a74b3885820_origina

b704d2ba949b4b788e1f965b6d33c88f_origina

c797215c820553cf352b6e0ed516979c_origina

d5594f20e143bffce73676b0b154ea81_origina

2d4c0da33cfc5f02d7624d97b367ca1f_origina

ba3efee058d30076fb4c97f41d343670_origina

b919832d10de8d2c3288df9f1c771826_origina

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Cicciopiu
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1201812263/ultima-thule-the-battle-of-hyperborea?

Nice models and one of the SG is a 20% discount on the Kimera Colors range (They will open a pre-order for their "almost-impossible-to-buy" colors at the end of April)

• By Mark.Bright
      This is the 22nd project my wife and I have worked side by side together on. Posted tbis on Facebook but first time adding our project to the forums. I hope you like our Interpretation of the KS  Mammoth not sure if the is a SKU for it. C&C more than welcome. Felt with it being a mammoth a more wintery theme should be more in keeping. Enjoy. Stay safe in these troubled times.

• By veoviscool12
      Overview

I'm working on a conversion for my partner's character in our Swords and Wizardry campaign. She's a half-elf rogue with red hair that dual-wields swords, but unfortunately Reaper doesn't sell an exact figure of that type. There are a couple of other figures that might have worked but we both really liked Lanelle's base, so I took on the task of converting her to wield two swords and carry a shield on her back.

The sword conversion wasn't too difficult; I bought three copies of Lanelle so I could take the sword from one and have a third as a back-up in case I messed something up. I carefully snipped off the sword, and used a pin vise to attach it. I used the baking soda and superglue combo to patch up a few small gaps. The shield was harvested from a 77024 goblin mini, and has a little pin in it which will attach to her back. I'm keeping them separate for now to ease painting.

The original figure; this is the backup.

The successful conversion; the red hair is stained from a previous attempted paint job that was removed with Simple Green.

You can see the gaps a little on this side, but they've very minor and I believe paint will help disguise it later.

There are no visible gaps on the outside.

The shield will be attached right in the center of of her back; if positioned correctly I think it'll
      just reach the sheath on her belt and give the illusion that the dagger is just hidden behind the shield.

The donor shield and unhappy goblin; I think this mini will make a nice battle-scarred goblin with a tragic past.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/signumgames/kitsute-clan-of-the-scarlet-forest

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/signumgames/kitsute-clan-of-the-scarlet-forest?ref=e6h3pj&token=183f8402

Story
       The unique miniature as a gift to all who back us in the first 12 hours once the campaign is live! (Starter Box+)
      It's time to add a new page to the Signum chronicle!
      Meet the Scarlet Forest Clan - a brand new faction for the skirmish wargame with miniatures "Legends for Signum".
      The Cataclysm hit the Eastern islands really hard. After earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and tsunamis, which enough shocked the island inhabitants, bunches of muggers from the continent struck the lands. As a result of this terrifying period, the Shogun power has been weakened, and the clans themselves started internecine wars.
      But some looked beyond their own ambitions. Being a wise, standing out race, Kitsune have always considered themselves the chosen of the gods and the keepers of ancient knowledge. The sorceress princess, the new chosen one of the goddess Amaterasu is now willing to reunite the country again, calm the nature spirits, and fight back greedy foreigners. Every day more and more warriors, inspired by her message, decide to join the side of Princess Fumiko and the whole world will feel the power of swords and the secret magic of Kitsune very soon.
      Go ahead and join the battle thus creating your own legend in "Legends of Signum".
      We introduce a completely new side in the never-ending series of fantasy conflicts of the Signum World. The starter set "Kitsune Clan of the Scarlet Forest" includes 4 highly detailed resin miniatures of characters plus a set of support cards and game components - everything you need to immerse in the fantasy clash in the skirmish wargame "Legends of Signum".

• By Inarah
      These look like fun.  26 hours left.... 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1004971769/skrap-runtz-3d-printable-miniatures-0?

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)