• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knarthex
      So as hinted in my US Armored Company thread, here's the beginning of @Glitterwolf's Dragoons!

Some work on the Dutch tonight, PTRLs and C&Vs Had a problem with the wash I put on them last night, so had to re do the base coat. Tried a different wash, seen on one of the C&Vs, so need to try something else... Thanks for looking! SGT G   link to my US force

• By Glitterwolf
      Jens Nygaard Knudsen, creator of the LEGO minifigure, has passed away at the age of 78.
    • By ratsmitglied
      So I have a commission to print a bunch of 37mm Type 55 Chinese AA guns in 15mm scale. Most parts are in resin to get the requisite detail.

After 6 hours printing time we have all the gun barrels and most of the cruciform bases complete (unfortunately one failed), the gun mounts and remaining cruciform bases are currently on the printer.

I'll add photos of all the parts as they're completed (I won't be assembling them though as I don't trust the postal service!)

Questions welcome ;-)

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/splinteredlightminis/fantasy-egyptian-scarab-men?ref=discovery

About
      *****Early Bird Special***** All backers who pledge at the Complete Scarab Experience level within the first 24 hours will receive a free Beast of Ammut figure.  I will keep track of the backers who pledge in the first 24 hours but please let me know if you are concerned that you did not make it.
      Beast of Ammut Welcome to Splintered Light Miniatures' 15mm fantasy Egyptian Scarab-men Kickstarter.  A few years ago we released the Sons of Horus, our first fantasy Egyptian themed army, as well as some fantasy Egyptian undead. 
      Over the last few years, we have been planning a series of similarly themed armies and are having them sculpted by Faron Betchley.  Our main goal with this Kickstarter is to get the funds we need for the production molds and initial castings.  Our hope is that as we are getting the funding for production molds, we can also keep Faron sculpting new armies and mercenary units for future Kickstarter campaigns. We need your help to get this done so please pledge today!
      Our plan is to have 8 packs of Scarab-men available.  Each pack of infantry will have 12 castings.  Each pack of cavalry will have 6 castings, and the monster pack will come with one complete monster.  Each pack will be $8 at retail.
       SCAR01 Scarab Command: 3 leader poses, 3 musician poses, 3 priest poses and 3 standard poses
      SCAR02 Scarab Spears: 6 of each pose
      SCAR03 Scarab Khopesh: 6 of each pose
      SCAR04 Scarab Archers: 6 of each pose
       SCAR05 Scarab Guard: 6 of each pose
      SCAR06 Scarab Cavalry: 6 of the one pose
      SCAR07 Scarab Mutant Cavalry: 6 of the one pose
      SCAR08 Scarab Monstrous Beast
      For this Kickstarter, I will be offering these at three pledge levels.  First, backers can choose to get one of each infantry pose and cavalry pose for $15 as a war band for skirmish games. This option will not qualify for stretch goals.
       Second, backers can choose to get an army with enough units to make a Mighty Armies army or HOTT army.  The army will include: 1 command stand (leader, musician, standard), 1 caster stand (priest + 2 guard), 2 stands of spears (6 figures), 2 stands of khopesh (6 figures), 2 stands of archers (6 figures), 1 stand of guard (3 figures), 1 cavalry stand (3 figures), and 1 monstrous beast (1 figure).  This option will qualify for the stretch goals.
       Finally, backers can choose to get one of each of the beetle packs.  This will include packs SCAR01-08 and will give backers 60 infantry, 12 cavalry, and 1 monstrous beast.  This option will qualify for stretch goals.
       Stretch Goals: As stretch goals for this Kickstarter, I will be offering Sobek Crocodile Warriors.  These will serve as mercenaries for any Egyptian themed army.
    • By SamuraiJack
      About
        Hail Commander!,  
      Welcome to COLONIAL SPACE WARS: ARMOURED WARFARE 3. The goal of this crowdfunding is the creation of new vehicles for the wargame CSW. This KS is the continuation of CSW: ARMOURED WARFARE and CSW ARMOURED WARFARE II, which were successfully funded. With your support to this campaign we will expand the range of tanks, mechs and buildings available, making the CSW experience even cooler!.
      Despite CSW ARMOURED WARFARE models are designed for the wargame COLONIAL SPACE WARS, they can be used in other sci-fi game systems that use 15mm and smaller scales.
      Terran battleloids ready for action!. These models were 3D sculpted by José Méndez. They are produced mainly in resin, but white metal is used for thinner components. Round 50mm DF bases, required for CSW gaming, are supplied with the vehicles. 
      Size comparison of some CSW AW models.  The project is developed by Vedra Games, a Spanish game publisher that has released the board games "Colonial Space Wars", "Dragon Rush" and "Golf´n´Roll". Our two previous CSW Kickstarters were managed professionally and efficiently, and thus we can guarantee the fulfillment of the project.
      Finally this campaign is just a little fraction of a rich sci-fi universe. In time, we want to reproduce that same range of units in miniatures that it is available in the boardgame CSW version. And with your support we will achieve it!.
      This Kickstarter campaign will last only 10 days. During this period, backers are invited to join by pledging with different perks (see below). Each perk will require the compromise of investing a certain amount of funding; the higher is this level, the greater amount of additional Tactical Resources (rewards) to choose from. 

In any case, backers should remember that no charges would be applied in case the minimum required for funding the campaign was not reached.
      To our most committed backers (Commander pledge) belong an awesome exclusive Kickstarter reward: the centauri Polemarch Minotaur!

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)