Reaper's 25th Anniversary Miniature - August

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Yep. Think I'll be pulling the trigger on this one.

Its elfy without being too elfy.

I think @Beagle might like this one.

Plus I'm tired of waiting to order my pack donkeys. Need to place an order soon(tm).

There is no such thing as too elfy!

Let me get my crossbow....

The Auld Grump - Pull!

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

It's interesting to note that the BONES pack donkeys have shot up on the popular minis. Looks like a few people are making some baggage trains. 

I'm not surprised. It's been something I've seen asked for across various forums for a long time and Reaper is the first to make some affordable enough and easy enough to convert.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 8
4 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

I'm not surprised. It's been something I've seen asked for across various forums for a long time and Reaper is the first to make some affordable enough and easy enough to convert.

I have 3 sitting in my cart right now. :lol:

Ooo, that's a lovely figure...I'll have to consider this one!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Loim said:

This is the first of the Anniversary minis I've cared for. I might have to acquire this.

I'm beginning to feel bad for not being grabbed by any of them. Good to know I wasn't alone.

• Like 2

That paint job is incredible. But the mini should have been named: Elanter, The Ham-Fisted Pudge. With those giant hands and chunky looking tummy, its a whole lotta nope from me. Again. Guess I'll have to wait another month. At least Reaper has tons of other minis I "Need!" LAL...

• Members

Awesome paint job by Kuro.  Sadly, I don't have a use for a mini of this type.  And I'll just brace myself for the inevitable re-do of the Silver Dragon.. because it's the silver anniversary, surely there will be a silver dragon re-do.. (in resin?)

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Personally I'm pleased to see an elf that appears to enjoy his meals. That may be how he came to be "lost" in the first place...couldn't get past the buffet table. I'll be getting my usual two.

Honestly I've always wondered what his story was.