Sir Rathan Kranzhel, Human Fighter - Bones (Photo Heavy)

Pochi

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone! After looking at photos of him I realized how his original shield was aligned and was like, "Oops!" Tried to pop it off and decided it didn't look bad so I would go ahead and paint him up. The new Bones 3weapon sprues are pretty nifty and made out of stiff grey plastic.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cyradis said:

He looks really good! The shield is totally fine. My one comment is that the sword has a slight but awkward bend to it. 

15 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

I think that's called the Bonesium effect:)

Yep. I don't care enough to dip it in boiling water and freeze it for a slight bend in the sword. My goblin standard bearer who looked like he got run over by a tank got the boil/freeze treatment but not a slightly bent sword. ::D:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pochi said:

Yep. I don't care enough to dip it in boiling water and freeze it for a slight bend in the sword. My goblin standard bearer who looked like he got run over by a tank got the boil/freeze treatment but not a slightly bent sword. ::D:

Yup I had the three skeleton archers, and for the life of me, I could NEVER get one of them to take:( the other two are pretty much straight standing (one better then the other but still upright) but the one would never stay, so he is now almost done following the skeleton walk-through in the core skills reaper LTPK, he just looks like he is peering around the corner shooting:)

• Like 1