Sign in to follow this  
Pochi

Barden Barrelstrap, Dwarf - Bones (Photo Heavy)

This is the dwarf cleric from my Dragons Don't Share 2 adventuring party. He turned out to be my favorite in the group! He is mostly painted with Reaper paints that I picked up at Wintercon and I love Peacock Green and my new favorite is Nightshade Purple! Seriously, 4 out of 5 of the adventurers has Nightshade purple as either a dominant color or mixed with another color or used as a shadow. What a versatile color!

Anyway, this guy was so much fun to paint. He is being so sneaky or cautious, I can't tell which!

C&C welcome!

597870459e9ae_DDS2Adventurers014.jpg.50114d97f88347cc7f1fb380bbebc127.jpg

59787055a7bec_DDS2Adventurers015.jpg.e071df6953769b7c100bda85dd7a9465.jpg

59787066d1c86_DDS2Adventurers016.jpg.efa7016b17ecbba707a697f4df73060e.jpg

5978707495bfd_DDS2Adventurers017.jpg.e68cd32d369a0d7c8c10beb7c21c2f2b.jpg

597870822fa7a_DDS2Adventurers018.jpg.f3d8b6b4c6e383a29d99507923107529.jpg

597870925d88d_DDS2Adventurers019.jpg.f6fce6a928ccdfa2739c922aaa758857.jpg

• Like 20

Colourful Dwarf!

Well done!

*** I appreciate it when food is presented so that it also pleases the eye***

• Like 2

I like bright colors! Who says dwarves don't like to be fashionable? I painted this guy after doing the elf archer that I didn't like very much so ta-da, we have all of my favorite colors here!

• Like 1

Very good work on him.

This figure has always seemed a bit 'blah' to me, but your painting has made him very, very interesting. Nicely done!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Very good work on him.

This figure has always seemed a bit 'blah' to me, but your painting has made him very, very interesting. Nicely done!

Thank you! He is one of the ones that you can't see all the stuff he has going on when he is the plain Bones color. The armor, the pouches and bags,wrinkles on his forehead even little runes on his staff. Way more fun to paint than I anticipated!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this