Do yourself a favour and take a look at what's on offer even if you've not backed one of Stonehavens projects before.

Lots of unique and fun concepts scattered throughout,

Plus they've done things a bit differently and have everything already sculpted and shown.

Love the cloaked mysterious strangers.

• Like 6
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do yourself a favour and take a look at what's on offer even if you've not backed one of Stonehavens projects before. Lots of unique and fun concepts scattered throughout,   Plus they'v

Mkay. I tossed in $12 for the horse. If my boyfriend wants the kitsune or the sumo frog I'll increase to snag him something. 

From the update when the original goal was met: "Whoa! I turned away for a bit to help my daughter kill Alduin the World Eater and you guys blew right past the goal! Now I need to dream up

Posted Images

They've always fulfilled very quickly and their figs are fun. I'm not hot on their new points system though. I hate those kinds of kickstarters when others do it. Much rather use actual dollar values. 

• Like 2

GRIPPLI SUMO?

59792bc205301_gripplisumo.png.68e542ac84b44e9c15458330cfb5ee55.png

That being said, I do wish they had waited until the rather-delayed (for Stonehaven) Giants had shipped.  There's already a lot of negative comments on the previous Kickstarter because of that.

This may be the second one I don't go completionist on...trying to avoid all the guys I have tons of like generic Human Fighters and the such.  I'll have the 100 extra points from backing previous projects, so, I need at least the Grippli...and the Dragonman...and the...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

They've always fulfilled very quickly and their figs are fun. I'm not hot on their new points system though. I hate those kinds of kickstarters when others do it. Much rather use actual dollar values. 

Psssttt.....completionist.  <goes back to pretending to work on Uber's stuff>

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Mattnuke said:

Psssttt.....completionist.  <goes back to pretending to work on Uber's stuff>

Hah, I've done completionist quite a few times with Stonehaven, but I have so many 20's of minis right now that I'm very very picky which kickstarters I back and usually that's cherry-picking.

Oh yeah! Where's the stuff?? *cracks whip* ::P: 

• Like 1

Bad timing for this.

500 points. if I like 3 of the 150's then I have 50 points that cant buy anything... if I want to add another 100 point model, I would go over the 500 by 50 points... can I? this seems a bit more expensive than other KS.... 10 mode level for Orcs was $66. And all the Orcs roughly bigger than human. Here Human and some smaller pick 10 (1500) is $70. And that wont get you things like the Mechanical Horse...

I like a couple here... will keep an eye but don't like the points, and want my gnome mecha....

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

I've pledged on their gnome and halfling sets in the past. Skipped on the others (by choice or by necessity).

Anyone have any idea if there'll be stretch goals?

From the update when the original goal was met:

"Whoa! I turned away for a bit to help my daughter kill Alduin the World Eater and you guys blew right past the goal!

Now I need to dream up some stretch goals!

Okay, you guys are officially the best!

-Mike"

4 minutes ago, Evilhalfling said:

I certainly don't need all in.

Clockwork Horse 

Dwarf Ronin 

1/2ling samauri 

Hum Monk

Kobold Rog.

2 cloaked Humans 

is 950 pts = 50$

hmm. ill sleep on it. 

Have to say I'm rather surprised that someone who calls themselves Evilhalfing isn't going in for the cloaked halfling.

Just sayin'. :poke:

• Like 5
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ced1106
      I backed their previous Halfling Yeoman riding chickens 😁 so figured I'd give them a shoutout!

TAG - Gobudai, Riders of the Shimmering Horde.  28mm Old School Goblin Warg rider miniatures. Metal.

"Pledges at £85, and over will be upgraded to our, FREE WORLDWIDE shipping service."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chickstaterii/tag-gobudai-riders-of-the-shimmering-horde

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/to-the-mummys-tomb-a-halfling-expedition/description

Story
      After the estate of one Fomo Barrowblight (who many moons ago, and with heavily laden bags, had said he was just off for a morning walk, never to return) was sold at auction, there came to light a strange scroll that appeared to be a map of the final resting place of a lost tribe of halflings.  These cousins lived down in the scorching Southlands, amidst endless dunes that had buried whole cities and civilisations.
      The newly elected (and so still very enthusiastic) Halfling Town Council had organised an expedition to make contact with their fellow halflings, with the aim of swapping some stories and recipes, and who knows, perhaps even coming back with some interesting new cakes.
      And, after many great perils and travails, the expedition found itself in a mysterious location known as 'The Valley of the Things'.  Here, recipes in strange hieroglyphs were marked on tomb walls,  guarded jealously by High Priests and long mummified pastry chefs.  
      The expedition takes time to assuage the fears of the High Priests that they are here to steal the sacred recipes and make formal diplomatic relations.  But Fomo Barrowblight and another mysterious figure seem intent on stealing the recipe to the sacred pie and have already gleaned some of the ingredients...
      To the Mummy's Tomb!
      Introducing a series of  Eight Fantasy Miniatures in 28mm scale from a halfling expedition to the burial grounds of their cousins, in the desert southlands. 
        Halfling Town Council Five
      The latest elected Halfling Town Council, has been responsible for launching the expedition to the distant Southlands, as always, it is made up of eight different townsfolk from all walks of life.

I've already pledged for the whole set, why haven't you?

• By Mckenna35
      I know there are a few folks that do Bolt Action and similar 28mm wargaming (@buglips), so I thought I'd bounce this out there.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tftb/world-war-ii-soviet-railroad?ref=discovery_recommendations

Story
      Railroads are an important means to transport troops, equipment, ammunition and all other kinds of supply to the front. Especially in a country as vast as the Soviet Union with it's endless steppes, only few reliable roads and no major rivers running in the direction of the German advance during Operation Barbarossa in World War II. 
      With this set of detailed buildings and rolling stock in 1/56 scale for 28mm figures you get the opportunity to recreate the crucial fighting around the Soviet railroad system.
      The kits focus on the major pieces of rolling stock available to the Soviet defenders: box cars, gondola cars and flat cars. And the mighty ALCo RSD-1 Diesel Engine which was made available under the US Lend-Lease Act.
      Also included is a typical rural train station with optional additional platforms for all who want to depict a Soviet - or captured German - supply depot, where heavy equipment like tanks and guns are being unloaded.
      And for all of you looking for an armored train - don't worry! We have you covered.
        Talking about railroad tracks:
      We did not see the need to reinvent the wheel, so all kits are designed to be used with
      4Ground Railroad Tracks (available as add-ons to the Kickstarter) or O Gauge Model Railroad Tracks The kits include optional parts enabling you to choose your favorite system while assembling. Going this route has allowed us to concentrate on designing and producing the rolling stock only, which has the advantage of an earlier fulfillment date for the Kickstarter.
      All models are highly detailed on the outside and inside. The interiors are easily accessible, as roofs are removable. In addition, all doors are moveable, which means you can open or close them during gameplay.

• By Gadgetman!
      A huge 2 for 1 KS!  
      (You get BOTH Humans and Halflings in one project! )
      Bloody Peasants! by Midlam Miniatures — Kickstarter

Story
      "Oh no!  It's an armed agrarian uprising!"
      Toiling in the fields for their feudal overlords, the peasants are equally quick to turn their tools to defending their lands from monstrous invaders or, when pressed to the limit, revolting and overturning cruel and greedy landowners.
      Bloody Peasants!
      A selection of human and halfling farmers in 28mm scale miniatures for all of your fantasy games.
      You can choose from humans, halflings or both!
      The Humans
      A familiar sight in the villages surrounding Midlam.
      The Halflings
      A smaller folk, doing the same jobs as the longshanks.

It's a Midlam project, so you know what that means;
      Maybe a stretch goal, very possibly an early fulfillment, and absolutely no nonsense. 

• By Cicciopiu
      I leave this here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ragnarokminiatures/ragnarok-white-metal-28mm-norse-fantasy-miniatures/description

Looking quite good! I'm backing for the character set.
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 66 Guests (See full list)