Sign in to follow this  
NomadZeke

DragonCon

I am, but I don't know anybody.... 

In years past, I don't remember seeing a lot of mini related content/events. Paint and take and maybe a couple painting demos? Or am I just clueless?

It's just a general question to see who of the forumites will be there. Last year the Melons clan was, as were a few others.

Unrelated: I found out Alton Brown is gonna have a panel at con. The hype is real

I may be available to go out for lunch/dinner Saturday but definitely wont make the con. With an arm out of commission i need as much weekend painting time as possible but I hate missing dragon con.  I'm supposed to go to a bday party that day for my neice so I should, hopefully be avilabke after that.

If you wanna try to meet up for some food just text me, I think you got my number still from last dragon. If not hit me up on facebook? Is MrMelons going to be there too?

• Like 1

On 8/30/2017 at 9:36 AM, NomadZeke said:

If you wanna try to meet up for some food just text me, I think you got my number still from last dragon. If not hit me up on facebook? Is MrMelons going to be there too?

To be honest, I'm not sure. I think hes working Saturday and Sunday, which was one reason why it was a big No go this year on Dragon Con. We are nearly out of vacay time thanks to a wedding cruise, reaper con and my birthday in november so he wasnt able to take that weekend off for dragon con. I only just got Friday off from work by pure chance. I still have your number I think and I know the Mr has it too. We arent able to stay out too late though as the Mr turns in to a pumpkin at 8:00pm.

• Like 1