• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm reusing some of the colors from my goblin horde so they'll fit together, also these guys have the accidental grapesicle purple.

I'm going to try and do some Euro skin on the matriarch, but that won't work on the guy - not enough skin surface.

Ogres

IMAG2721_1.thumb.jpg.c6282e3fa10cbd6adbdfea190fa376e0.jpgIMAG2722_1.thumb.jpg.980c09248a99eb4afe362fd24d0bd424.jpgIMAG2723_1.thumb.jpg.58f3d9d4b9189f824485f8a16b41d2fa.jpgIMAG2724_1.thumb.jpg.5cad63687eda4ac537d906e48f83dad1.jpg

• Like 6

I did a little painting yesterday - some highlights on the goblins - some shading on the ogre skin - the standard, trying to paint the logo of the Chill mercenary company from Forgotten Realms. I haven't found an image to reference, so it'll be interesting.

• Like 1

Nice! I am working on these as well so it's always nice to see another person's vision. My ogres and goblins are kind of like Skittles - all different colors!

I considered making my ogress a blonde as well. All I have left on her is the staff and her hair. It is between blonde and red head.

Yours are looking great! Will check in again for more updates!

• Like 1