• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Conan the Painter
      I am currently in somewhat beginning stages of trying to build an entire medieval village out of dollarstore foam and hotglue, this was the third building I've ever built actually.  Unfortunately it was super hard to get decent pictures of it.. but I'm pretty sure that it at least looks ok.   As a side note, I have absolutely no clue how historically accurate this thing is.  It looked somewhat like stuff Ive seen in shows and online and I figured that it was for either frostgrave or dnd so It doesnt have to be the pinnacle of realism lol. 

• By tiniest rhombus
      Painted this lil dooder up for a super secret gift that I had every intention of mailing off before Christmas but life. I love owls and I love painting lil teeny tiny ones. This guy was no exception and I need a million more of them. So cute.

• By Citrine
      This is one of the miniatures offered as a special reward during one of the Bombshell miniatures Kickstarters.  I don't believe it is for sale anywhere which is a bit sad since its a great little mini.

Front view linked for nudity:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_ZgOi70hDxnVXcwVTBOOUVCTUk